Gray hair is a huge cosmetic issue for both men and women. In fact, it is among the signs in your body that makes you look older than they really are. Today, a growing number of men and women start graying of about 30 years. There are many factors that contribute to aging, and the most common include genetics, excessive stress, lack of sleep and unhealthy diet.
Although there are several dyes hair on the market, some natural remedies can be equally effective. An old to slowly darken the hair overtime popular remedy is a potato skin rinse. On the one hand, starch potato peels are rich in the possibility of coloring gray hair naturally within weeks or months.
Potato skin RINSE
- 05.06 Peel medium and large potatoes. You will not need the potatoes so feel free to use them for cooking. Collect shells in a cooking pot that you fill with 2 cups of water. After bringing the water to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- When the mixture has cooled, strain through a colander over a large bowl. Keep water and dispose of potato peels. Store potato peel infused into a glass container with a tight lid. Optionally, you can add a few drops of lavender oil or rosemary to scent it.
- wash and condition hair as usual. Leave the conditioner on for one or two minutes before washing. Grey hair is usually drier, so right moisturizer is very important.
- Massaging the skin potato water on the hair. Make sure not rinsed out.
- dry and style your hair as usual.
- save any rinse potato peel unused in your refrigerator. Do more when it has run out of supply.
- Preferably, do the treatment every day or 2-3 times a week for several weeks or months. Be prepared that it may take a while to get the desired results.