have a little extra junk in the trunk that may not seem to get rid of?
Forget the gym, here are some simple exercises you can do at home before and after work to burst the belly and firm up.
Here’s a breakdown of what to do:
- 80x lunges
- 70x Squats
- 60-second table
- 50x take jump
- 40x high knees
- 30x pushups
- 20x burpees
- 10 seconds planks side to each side
- 3 minutes spot run
Following this simple routine twice a day, you can lose 10 pounds in just two weeks. You can do this routine once in the morning and for the second time in the evening.
how to do
feel free to take a break for a few minutes between each exercise to keep your focus and make sure you perform each exercise correctly.
- start in a standing position with feet in width hips. Place your left leg in front of you and your right leg back with the right heel off the ground. Your weight should focus on the left heel.
- Lengthen your spine and tighten your core.
- As you exhale, lower your hips toward the floor, keeping the left knee with his left ankle and right knee in line with the right hip, as almost touched the ground.
- push yourself back up to its original position and standing.
- Repeat, alternating legs with each thrust.
- Place your feet slightly more than shoulder width apart , fingers pointing outward. This will help open the hips and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Inhale as you straighten your spine, tighten your core, and reach your hips back. I should be doing the same motion as if you were sitting in a chair. When the knees bend, make sure that they do not cave into or extend to the sides too. It is also important to keep your back straight at all times.
- Exhale as you pull your abdominal muscles and buttocks inwards to return to its original position.
- repeated in 4 sets of 20 reps, taking a one-minute break between each set.