This healthy seed is also known by the name of birdseed. People often use this seed to feed their birds, and can also be consumed by humans because it contains high amounts of amino acids and enzymes, which are very beneficial to the human body. This seed contains high amounts of the lipase enzyme, which is extremely beneficial to the digestion process. This enzyme breaks down fat cells, which can be absorbed more quickly through the intestines. The lipase enzyme also has a very high nutritional value and also serves very well in reducing the symptoms of indigestion and celiac disease.
Birdseed – Nutrition Facts and health benefits
– This seed has the ability to recharge the enzymes
– The amount of protein and type, located in birdseed are easy to digest and less harmful to the human body
– This seed contains different types vegetable protein
-. It is very potent antioxidant, which is very useful in slowing the aging process and tightens the skin, so
– This seed regenerates the pancreas and helps eradicate diabetes, in a very short time
– enzymes found in these seeds are a natural remedy. They are extremely useful in reducing the inflammation of internal, organs such as :. Kidneys, liver and pancreas
– This seed helps prevent arteriosclerosis
– is also very useful in recharging kidney enzymes and to remove excess body fluids
-. is refreshing
– .. is very effective in the treatment of hypertension
-. This seed helps with gastritis, stomach ulcers, gout, edema
– but also helps to obesity, swollen abdomen
-. It works very well against cellulite
-. cirrhosis by increasing the number of hepatocytes in the liver is removed. This also helps reduce inflammation as well
-. As we said, it contains high amounts of the enzyme lipase, which is very useful in cleaning the fats that are very harmful to the veins
-. This seed is a great appetizer
-. also it contains emollients
properties -. contributes to abdominal toning
-. This seed helps burn fat and reduce cholesterol levels. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for people who want to lose weight faster or to lower cholesterol levels (LDL)
-. It is a great tool for kidney problems and to treat bladder problems as well as it kills bacteria in the urinary tract.
Milk Birdseed – RECIPE:
This is what you need to do – soak 5 tbsp. bird seed in the water and left overnight. Then in the morning, you need to strain the water and put the birdseed soaked in blender. Add some soy milk or fruit if you want and mix. You can add some honey, but never add sugar. This canary seed milk is very nutritious and energy drink to start the day and a great way to end it. At night, you need to drink when it’s hot.
As you can see, this seed can provide many health benefits. Therefore, you should start using it. Thanks for reading and do not forget to share with your friends and family.