Something you should enter in your diet is kiwi juice. This juice has a positive effect throughout the body and is rich in various healthy ingredients. This juice is rich with lots of potassium and fiber. We also present how good this fruit is, and a great recipe for kiwi syrup.
Why it is good to drink juice kiwi
– Reduce the risk of stroke
– detoxifies the body
– immune system Improvement
– Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
– protects the vitality cells
– Prevents the appearance of thrombi and blood clots
– Stimulates the recovery process of the body
– Prevents fat deposits
– Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals, heart attack
– positively influences the vision and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis)
-. Excellent affects the ability to remember and improves overall memory
– successfully treat cellulite
– Contributes to skin health
– relieves symptoms of bronchitis , chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and adults.
Kiwi juice recipe
-a kg of fresh kiwi peeled
-½ a liter of water
-Little bit of brown sugar (optional)
Method of preparation:
– first, peel the kiwi, chop it up and put it in a blender. Add the cooled water and brown sugar, if desired
-. Mix until the sugar is completely dissolved
-. Storing the juice in glass bottles and sterilized bottles stored in the refrigerator. Before use, dilute the juice with water.
The kiwi juice (syrup) is rich in vitamin A, B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, selenium, iron, chlorophyll, carotenoids, lutein, flavonoids, carbohydrates , and that is why it is recommended for use in infant feeding, especially recommended during pregnancy.
Be careful with the daily amount of juice kiwi. You should not drink more than 1-2 glasses if kiwi juice diluted with water because it can cause allergy kiwi.