Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria that causes asymptomatic infection in the stomach. It affects about two thirds of the world population and can be transmitted by unclean food and water. If left untreated, it can cause peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer. Without proper medication examination, these bacteria are difficult to detect.
How do you know?
H. pylori can cause various symptoms and the most common include belching, bloating, heartburn, esophageal reflux, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence and upper stomach discomfort and a half. People generally confuse these symptoms during normal manifestations of the body.
H. pylori is the main reason for gastritis – inflammation of the stomach lining. The gastritis accounts for 90% of duodenal ulcers and about 80% of gastric ulcers. H. pylori can also trigger a series of other conditions that are not directly related to digestion, such as cardiovascular issue, headaches and Raynaud’s disease, circulation in the hands and feet deteriorates.
This bacteria can lower serotonin levels in the brain that triggers depression and nervousness.
can happen to anyone, including you
Bacteria are mainly in the stomach lining and is believed to be transmitted by eating food or water that has been contaminated with human feces, drinking, or possibly through contact with feces, vomit, or saliva of an infected person. Exposure to family members H. pylori seems to be with the most likely opportunity for transmission.
is advisable to check the conditions of any restaurant you go to.
What can you do about it?
- Pylori can be treated successfully in more than 80% of cases. Consult your doctor for appropriate therapy. Treatment usually involves a combination of antibiotics and medications to reduce the amount of stomach acid produced, and these are taken for several weeks. Maintaining a proper diet and plenty of vitamins A, C and E, along with zinc, which is essential to protect the stomach lining. Taking probiotics such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium is also recommended.
Last but not least, is the maintenance of proper hygiene such as washing hands frequently and properly. Drinking water from safe sources, it is also very important.
If you feel at risk for H. pylori infection, contact your specialist for proper examination. You can never be too cautious with such issues, as they can also affect their social and working life, and your overall health.
How can relieve swelling?
This drink is especially beneficial to relieve swelling of the stomach and increase your energy levels simultaneously.
What you need:
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
- a bunch of cilantro or parsley or
- ½ glass of water
what you do:
The preparation is quite simple. Mix all ingredients in a food processor and drinks.
How does it work?
This drink is extremely beneficial in reducing belly fat and feel improvements after the first drink. These ingredients are combined in order to stimulate the metabolism to burn fat while you are sleeping. This particular combination has been shown to improve your metabolism, which means that your metabolism runs at full speed even when you are sleeping.
fat burning properties of each ingredient:
- Cucumbers are a powerful tool to burn fat; therefore are an essential ingredient in all weight loss programs.
- Low in calories, but rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, parsley and cilantro are highly beneficial to treat fluid retention and swelling.
- A large accelerator of metabolism, ginger is very effective in preventing constipation. This ingredient can burn abdominal fat while you sleep.
- Lemon juice can effectively stimulate washing toxins accumulated in the body.
- Aloe Vera juice is highly beneficial for weight loss.
Stay hydrated: drink plenty of water
Water is not only important for your overall health, but it is also efficient in burning calories. In case of insufficient water intake, your metabolism slows down and can not burn calories correctly. Drink plenty of water to increase your metabolism.