One of the things you never want to talk about is the stern. We all do, but it is very clear that it is not an everyday conversation. We decided to put all the shame aside and really get into this dirty and commonplace. It may sound a little strange, but you have to watch your dump. This should be a daily habit.
all want just got done with it and flash very quickly so we do not see the mess we had done back and spear ourselves unnecessary view.
However, this is a mistake as flush all the valuable information that can help regulate the stool.
You may wonder how? Poop says everything we need to know.
We can get a detailed view about our digestive system and its function as well as our overall health.
is a great idea to examine its momentum, because in this way you will be aware of your health and will show you how to change your diet.
Not sure what to look for? Well, here is a list of things you should not miss.
The Perfect feces
If the process of removing the morning consists of these elements, then it is either:
- A banana-shaped
- is not messy and easy to clean
- not stuck to the bathroom
- A brown
- not too bad smell
- Each time it does not matter what you ate
- green or yellow stool, but the reason is not green vegetable
- mucus in the stool is not very nice to see
- greasy or shiny stool
- lee Black
- stool with a color clay
- Blood in the stool
- stool with some pieces of undigested food
What do you mean
You already know the answer form the above list, and that is brown. You may also see other colors including green, red, white, yellow or black.
Other colors displayed, not including food consumption or drugs that temporarily cause change such as beets, may indicate a change in our body and this observation needs. Look at the possibilities of these changes:
- The red poop can occur due to the lower GI bleeding.
- Green can be Crohn’s disease.
- The yellowish can lead to some parasites or gallbladder problems.
- White could be a problem in the pancreas or liver disease indication.
- The black may be bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract.
Visit your doctor and explain the stool color, if this continues for a longer period.
What is the exact number of times we should do?
This depends mainly on the diet that has, activities throughout the day and age, which can be three times a day to three bowel movements per week, according to WebMD. There are other factors for proper bowel function, not just a regular poop and being able to:
- Sitting on the toilet for a minute and pass the bowel movement.
- do the job without pain or tightness in the toilet or even have difficulties in passing it.
- remove all residues of the intestine and try not to do the same.
Tips and tricks for perfect stern.
- Try to chew your food at least 27 times in one bite. The form must be doughy so you can swallow.
- Try not to overeat as it can overload the digestive system. Instead of eating until you feel full.
- avoid gluten in your diet, the main sources of barley, wheat, rye, spelled and numerous grains.
- consume fresh, whole foods, such as fruits and vegetables, which can give us fiber and healthy nutrients. The fiber is very good for the digestive process, which is why you should take not produced from grains.
- Stay away from excess sugar (fructose), artificial sweeteners, MSG, chemical additives, lots of caffeine and all that processed foods because they can cause problems to the function of the immune and digestive system.
- Add naturally fermented in their diet as kefir, pickles, sauerkraut, in order to increase food intestinal flora. In addition, you can add some probiotic supplements if you think that there is no beneficial bacteria in your diet.
The poop differs greatly in other countries around the world, and that diet is not the same and people feel much healthier than the people of North America.