The American College of Cardiology, said that cases of stroke can be prevented or even reduced potassium levels located in certain foods, such as bananas, fish, spinach and lentils.
study found out that an potassium daily intake of about 1,600 mg can reduce the risk of stroke. A average-sized banana contains about 500 mg of potassium.
Thus three a day can lower blood pressure and help with proper brain and nerve function.
bananas also rich in vitamin B6, vitamin C, manganese, biotin, dietary fiber, which regulate the function of the digestive system. A banana contains 108 calories and low in cholesterol, fat or sodium, which are known to cause weight gain.
Bananas are low glycemic carbohydrates and are highly recommended for athletes who are always in need of a boost of extra energy snack.
Other benefits of eating 3 bananas a day
* Reduce Depression: Bananas are rich in tryptophan, a protein that the body converts into serotonin, a compound that enhances the overall mood
* Regulates blood pressure :. helps regulate heart function, fluid balance of the body and also reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke
* is used to treat constipation :. If you have constipation, then try to include bananas in your diet to restore their intestines
* anemia: .. bananas contain large amounts of iron, which can help the body to produce hemoglobin, and we know that low hemoglobin levels usually indicate anemia
* smoking :. bananas have a high content of vitamins B2 and B6, which can help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal
* cures hangovers: banana smoothies sweetened with a little honey is an excellent remedy for hangovers
* Combat stress :. potassium helps regulate heartbeat. When we feel stressed, our metabolic rate up and down potassium levels. . Consuming foods rich in potassium like bananas can help balance the heart rate
* Improves bone mass :. According to some research, the potassium in banana prevents bone breakdown
* PMS :. Vitamin B6 in bananas can help normalize glucose levels, thereby improving your mood