is a tradition in Japan to drink water first thing in the morning and most people are not doing this every day. We, on the other hand, are not used to it, but according to a series of studies we should start doing so as it has proven to be very beneficial to health. Drinking water on an empty stomach can help in the treatment of headaches, body aches, heart problems, fast heartbeat, epilepsy, high cholesterol levels, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract problems, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, diabetes, constipation, eye diseases, diseases of the uterus, menstrual disorders, ear infections and nose and throat problems.
Method of Treatment:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 times 160 ml (640 ml) of water.
- Brush your teeth, but do not eat or drink anything in the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink normally.
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.
- If you are elderly or sick person and unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, you can start drinking as much water as you can, and gradually increase it to reach the required 640ml.
- This treatment will help with a number of different diseases, and those in good health who will provide an energy boost throughout the day.
How many days are needed for this treatment?
- High blood pressure – 30 days
- For gastritis – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- For constipation – 10 days
- TB – 90 days
Ideally, this method of drinking water on an empty stomach should be applied throughout life. So we can be healthy and full of energy.
Note: If you suffer from arthritis, this method of treatment can last only three days in the first week, and then have a week off and start applying it daily. This treatment has no side, except effects that often goes to the bathroom. So drink water and stay active.