First you know what really is gelatin? For those who do not know the answer, gelatin is made from glyceine and proline, two amino acids that most people can not consume in adequate amounts. This is because they are found in the bones, fibrous tissues, and organs that nowadays people do not eat more. This is very bad because these amino acids for proper skin, nails, hair and growth, as well as for weight regulation and optimal immune function are needed. Glycine is a compound that makes 1/3 of amino acids in gelatin and contains anti-inflammatory properties that accelerate wound healing and improve the quality of your sleep.
1. gelatin contains large amounts of protein and is a great way to add more protein in your daily diet. As a matter of fact, a tablespoon of gelatin provides up to 6 grams of protein.
2. Gelatin binds water and allows the passage of food through the digestive system more easily, which in turn improves digestion.
3. The addition of gelatin to your daily diet can help cure the lining of the stomach and digestive tract. It also cures food intolerances and certain allergies.
4. Due to its amino acid content that is crucial in preventing cartilage degeneration joint, gelatin promotes bone and joint health.
5. Gelatine stimulates the elimination of toxins from the body as glycine, an amino acid found in gelatin, helps the liver to remove toxins from the system.
6. The gelatin contains keratin, a strong protein found naturally in hair, nails, teeth and skin. Therefore, gelatin promotes hair, nails, teeth and health.
7. Gelatin improves skin elasticity as it is made up of collagen. Regular consumption of gelatin helps you look much younger and healthier than any other facial collagen cream.
8. Gelatin promotes accelerated wound healing as glycine, the above amino acid acts as a more potent anti-inflammatory agent.
9. According to a recent study, consumption of gelatin helps people sleep better. People who participated in the study report of the better cognitive function and less daytime sleepiness as well.
10. Last but not least, gelatin promotes healthy weight loss. According to the experts, which speeds up the metabolism and stimulates the production of human growth hormone.
delicious homemade jelly – RECIPE
1 cup of green tea
honey or stevia
3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
orange juice 1 cup
1 cup grape juice or fresh strawberries
Cook, green tea and add honey or stevia, according to your preferences
then stir in unflavored gelatin and let it dissolve
Remove from heat and let cool
Add the juice of orange juice and grape
transfer the mixture into a container and keep refrigerated for at least 3 hours