Someday, everyone will know the name ‘Rick Simpson’. Why? Because according to sources , the man rediscovered cure for cancer. After being diagnosed with skin cancer basal cell carcinoma in 2003, Rick underwent conventional treatment and surgery. The Western method of “treating” the question, however, did little to benefit from their condition.
desperate, Rick decided to do something drastic -., At least in the eyes of the mainstream
Rick remember that thirty years ago, the University of Virginia found that the cannabinoid THC in cannabis could kill cancer in mice. He imagined that, “ If it works for mice, why not for me?” Therefore, the application of cannabis oil for skin cancer began.
He figured that if the oil did not help within four days, could withdraw practice. Surprisingly, in just such a short period of time, the cancer disappeared. It was then that Simpson knew he was on to something.
Simpson inspired others to give an opportunity cannabis oil as an alternative treatment for cancer. And guess what? The therapy has proved a great success for a wide variety of ailments.
Indeed, even the US National Cancer Institute recently admitted that marijuana kills cancer cells.
Because of this, the public perception of the herb as medicine has changed dramatically in recent years.
Which means that if you or someone you know is suffering from cancer, might be time personal taste cannabis oil Rick Simpson recipe.
IMPORTANT: These instructions are summarized directly from Rick Simpson website . Be very careful when boiling off the solvent vapors are extremely flammable. Avoid smoking, stove-tops and heating elements red-hot sparks. Establish a fan to blow fumes away from the pot and set in a well ventilated area throughout the process.
Homemade Medicinal Cannabis oil
By Rick Simpson
Start with an ounce of dried herb . One ounce normally produce 3.4 grams of oil, although the amount of oil produced per ounce vary strain to strain. A pound of dry material will produce approximately two ounces of high quality oil.
- Place the completely dry material in a plastic bucket.
- Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used. You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, or 99% isopropyl alcohol. Two liters of solvent is required to extract the THC from a pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
- Crush the plant material with a stick clean wood, untreated or any other similar device. Although the material is wet, it will remain relatively easy to crush because it is so dry.
- Continue to crush the material with the stick while adding solvent until the plant material is completely covered and soaked. Stay stirring the mixture for about three minutes. By doing this, the THC is dissolved out of the material in the solvent.
- mixture solvent-oil plant material is poured into another bucket. At this point, it has been stripped of material about 80% of THC.
- Second washing :. Add fresh solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to remove the remaining THC
- Pour this oil solvent mixture in the cuvette containing the first mixture was poured above.
- discard the plant material washed twice.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Boil off the solvent: a rice cooker boiling the solvent off well and will hold over a half gallon of solvent mixture. CAUTION :. Avoid stove-tops, glowing embers, sparks, cigarettes and open flames and fumes are extremely flammable
- Add solvent for the rice cooker until it is ¾ full and turn the high heat. Make sure you are in a well ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent vapors or distance. You continue to add to the Cooker mixture is evaporated solvent until all have added to the pot.
- As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help release the solvent residue and protect the oil from excess heat.
- When there is a mix inch solvent-water in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick up the unit and shake the contents until the solvent is over boiling.
- When the solvent has evaporated, turn the pot over low heat. At no time should never get oil over 290 degrees F or 140 degrees C.
- Keep your oven mitts and remove the pot containing oil from rice cooker. carefully pour the oil into a stainless steel container
- Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it in a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a couple of hours, but the water and volatile oil terpenes evaporate. When there is no surface activity in the oil, which is ready for use.
- Suck the oil in a plastic syringe, or any other container seems. A syringe will make the oil easy dispensing. When the oil is cooled completely you will have the consistency of thick grease.For dosage information, you can check out more at Rick website .
Please share this article to disseminate important information throughout. With 1 out of 2 people expected to develop cancer in their lifetime (in the UK), this information could potentially be life saving.
More information about Rick Simpson and support their efforts by visiting their website.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below!
This article ( This is the recipe of cannabis oil Rick Simpson used to cure your cancer and recommends the other ) is free and open source. You have permission to publish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com