Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease and not contagious. The causes of this disease are many, including seasonal climate changes, dirt, various skin lesions, genetic factors and often occurs and, due to a weakened immune system. For this reason, treatment of psoriasis, of course, can have very positive effects.
So to name all can be used as a natural remedy for psoriasis for outdoor use:
1.Sea water -. Swimming in the sea or in the treatment of affected areas of the skin with sea water can be one of the useful natural remedies
2. apple vinegar – apple vinegar is one of the most effective anti-psoriasis that the regulation of natural skin pH. This requires that the diseased areas maintain the lining of apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes.
3.Cabbage – Fresh cabbage leaves as a compress also helps relieve the unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis. Before you can use as a compress cabbage leaves should be a little squeeze down to start shooting juices and through them you can wrap a thin cloth or gauze.
4.Banana -. Banana bark also has a beneficial effect if put in place on the skin affected by psoriasis
5.Aloe Vera – This herb produces positive results in the treatment of many diseases of the skin so that also includes the treatment of psoriasis. In the absence of fresh plants using aloe vera oil, cream or gel it is recommended.
6.Linseed oil – treating patients regularly flax oil fields is another useful natural remedy for psoriasis
7. Other vegetables – highly available vegetables such as pumpkin, cucumber, carrot, as coatings, can also provide positive results in treating skin diseases
8.Sun – One of the oldest natural remedies for psoriasis is heliotherapy (exposure to sunlight)
rays 9.Ultraviolet – selective photo-therapy using ultraviolet light of certain wavelengths (UVB approximately 315 nm)
As with the onset of psoriasis or worsening of the disease condition an important role environmental factors that cause the state of the immune system, patients are advised to pay attention to nutrition. That’s why that list what foods are desirable and undesirable that in the course of the fight against psoriasis.
1st. especially fish (mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, herring, trout), then walnuts, flaxseed, soybeans, peas, squash, olive oil
– omega-3 fatty acids.
2nd. Foods rich in vitamin A :. low in fats rich in vitamin A (essential for skin health), such as carrots and apricots
3rd. Foods rich in antioxidants : blueberry, cranberry, apple, raspberry, choke-berry, broccoli …
4th. Rich in zinc food: seafood, brewer’s yeast, whole grains …
5th. Sesame – In the fight against psoriasis come good sesame seeds, which were previously (a few hours) submerged in water or yogurt. It is necessary to consume this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
1. Fatty foods – pork and all red meat, dairy products rich in fat, milk chocolate, and similar foods may lead to a deterioration of the situation in patients with psoriasis
2. Spices -. How to use spices almost always need to be careful so in this case does not recommend too much spicy food
3. The category of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages -. Because such beverages with many health problems classified as undesirable, is the case as regards the treatment of psoriasis
4.Citrus fruit: lemon, orange, tangerine …