Walking is one of the easiest, but yet most effective exercises. Walking can also help improve the health and tone muscles while losing weight.
However, only a few are aware that walking can help you lose a pound or more per week, and up to 20 pounds in 5 months without specific diet regimen or other training.
Walking can also help improve the health and tone muscles while losing weight. However, you must know some important principles of walking to lose weight this way.
First, two factors determine the number of calories burned during walking, the place on foot, and body weight. For example, if you walk at an average speed of 4 miles per hour, you can burn 400 calories in 1 h. 3 more miles will help you lose extra 300 calories.
If you make a daily plan and using a pedometer to help with walking, you can achieve significant results.
The pedometer or wrist strap helps control the daily exercises, as well as increasing the chances of achieving the desired effects. Take it near the hips, and is not heavy, but the steps will have done during the day.
In this way, you will know exactly how many steps you need to do to lose weight.
Therefore, if you do 7,000 steps a day and still not lose weight, you can mathematically solve the problem and find out how to add mileage according to a number of calories you should burn.
Most people should do 2,000 steps in a mile to burn calories, usually 100 are burned in a mile. The pedometer will count your steps and how many calories are burned is determined and how much more is needed. This is explained below:
- 1 mile = 2,000 steps and 100 calories burned
- 1 lbs – 3,500 calories
- The loss of 1 pound a week = 500 calories a day
- 10,000 steps a day will help you 1 pound in a week
However, you can start slowly and then increase the number of steps. The following tips will help you reach the 2,000 needed:
- Do not use a taxi or a bus, but the heart of
- can walk their children to school
- Park the car away from the place that target
- You can walk home or work, or getting off the bus in the middle
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Some say pedometers and the number of pounds lost and a number of calories burned, which also can stimulate him. If possible, buy a good quality pedometer will record all steps and calories burned all, in order to control their achievements, and promote the process of weight loss.
The following tips will help you make the most interesting and exciting routine:
- should listen to your favorite music, which will motivate you to keep walking
- should change the routine and walk in different parks, areas and neighborhoods
- Invite a friend to accompany you to walk once or twice a week, in order to avoid it becoming a boring daily task
- should constantly change the track and enjoy new places to walk. This will make an interesting trip walks in nature
- When it is cold, you can buy a treadmill and watch a movie or TV series while walking
Although we all know how to walk, some tips on style will boost the effects of exercise.
Therefore, with her head high, her eyes concentrating 100 feet forward, tighten the abdomen in the same direction with the spine and squeeze your buttocks. Thus dramatically it improves the effects.
When it comes to how much is enough, you may initially consult your doctor who can tell if your body is healthy for this exercise and inform you of the amount needed, but not enough.
First, walk three times a week for 15-20 minutes, then gradually increase the routine. The optimum condition is to be able to walk 30-60 minutes every day of the week. In this way, you will use on foot to get amazing effects in a completely natural way and without any strict diets.