Despite being extremely effective! on toning abdominal muscles, abdominal exercise have proven to be the most liked of all. But, according to fitness instructors, there is another more effective for a flat stomach that can replace 1,000 abdominal exercise.
This static exercise requires full weight of his body laying on hands and toes, while your body is completely straight. The only rule is that your body should not move an inch. This exercise will not only give a flat and toned stomach, but also improve your posture and relieve back pain as strong abdominal muscles give more support to the spine.
Fitness experts say to do this exercise several times a week for ten minutes a day will give you better results than doing 1,000 sit-ups.
It is important to make sure your body is in the correct position before starting the exercise. In fact, these five points are essential:
- Stretch your shoulders as much as possible while pressing the palms firmly on the ground. Make sure your neck is stretched out and hands comfortable, not as if they were about to break loose.
- Although the abdominal muscles carry most of the work, their leg muscles must also feel tense. If you do not feel the tension in the muscles of the legs, the position of your heels while pushing further into the fingers that are more strained quadriceps. Then tighten the buttocks in order to activate the muscles of the lower body.
- Keep your buttocks closer to the ground. Your body should resemble a straight line, not a triangle.
- Inhale and exhale rhythmically in order to facilitate the conclusion of this body posture.
- Holding your body in the correct position is essential and can easily achieve this if a glass of water balanced on your lower back or a ball rolling down from his neck to his heels without imagine being stuck in the lower back.
HOW TO EXERCISE
- Back straight, press your hands and knees the floor so that your wrists are in line with shoulders.
- Look up about 30 inches in front of you. Nose to the ground, put the back of his head in a position parallel to the ceiling.
- Extend right leg back, toes bent. Then stretch the left leg. At this point, the whole body should be resting on your hands and toes.
- tighten your abdominal muscles and hold for about 20-60 seconds.
- Bend your knees, sit on your heels so that the big toes touching, while his knees are separated.
- Lower your torso to your thighs, while touching the ground with his forehead lightly. Stretch your arms in front of you and relax.
- do this exercise three times. Once you get used to doing, gradually increase while keeping your stomach muscles tensed.
Source: life styleAdditional Tags for this post:
50000naira to cedis |