The belly is probably one of the most problematic areas of the body when it comes to losing weight. All of us dream about a flat and toned abdomen, but it seems that all hate crunches. However, we have good news! Finally, fitness experts have found a solution, they say, you can replace even 1,000 crunches.
This incredible exercise is called “a board” and is static, but the entire weight of the body puts in the hands and toes, while the body is straight as a board . The body can not move an inch, and this is the way to a flat belly and strong and pain again, because strong abdominal muscles support the spine.
What is extremely important of all is that if you practice several times a week for ten minutes a day, will have better results than if you did 1,000 sit-ups.
However, it is necessary to ensure that your body is in the correct position, and follow these instructions:
- Press your palms firmly on the floor and stretch your shoulders so that they are as far apart as possible. Your neck should be lengthened. Moreover, you should feel comfortable hands, not as if they were about to break loose.
- Although the focus is on the abdominal muscles, should also feel “fire” in the legs. If not, set your heels rely even more on your toes so that the quads are tight, and then tighten the buttocks in order to activate the muscles of the lower body.
- Do not lift the buttocks, but keep them low. Your body should be like a straight line, and not as a triangle.
- is necessary to inhale and exhale rhythmically, in order to maintain this position a little easier.
- Holding your body in the correct position is essential and can easily achieve this if a glass of water balanced on your lower back or a ball rolling down from his neck to his heels without imagine being stuck in the lower back.
Now, you can start doing this exercise:
- Press your hands and knees on the floor so that your wrists they are in line with the shoulders and back straight.
- Look up about 30 inches in front of you. Nose to the ground, put the back of his head in a position parallel to the ceiling.
- Straighten your right leg back so that the fingers are bent and then extend the left leg. At this point, the whole body should be resting on your hands and toes.
- tighten your abdominal muscles and hold for about 20-60 seconds.
- Bend your knees, sit on your heels so that the big toes touching, while his knees are separated.
- Lower knees to his thighs, while slightly touching the ground with his forehead. Stretch your arms in front of you and relax.
- do this exercise three times. Once you get used to doing, extend the time for more than 60 seconds.