The fat burning process can be very difficult, especially in the abdominal area. There are many diets and exercises that can help you lose weight, but not all of them can have an effect.
This article will show you quickly and easily how to achieve your goals when it comes to having your abdominal muscles tight. An exercise can have a better effect than 1000 traditional abs it is what experts say fitness and is called ” plate ”. Not only will the tight, flat abdomen, body posture will improve and will relieve back pain.
To get the results you need to make a ” plate ” right and this is how:
1. Start by placing your hands firmly on the ground, and keep your shoulders and neck straight.
2. This exercise focuses your abdominal area, but do not worry if you feel the pressure in the legs as well. Because of that, now you need to put your heels in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. You should contract the muscles of the buttocks in order to activate the muscles of the lower body. Remember not to lift the entire body as it should be flat (like a table).
4. Breathe deeply and evenly in order to make it easier to maintain this position.
5. Now imagine that there is a water-filled glass on his back, so in order not to spill out you should hold the position.
6. When the body is in the correct position, you should start with exercise
7. Keep your knees and hands on the floor, keep your back flat, and shoulders should be slightly wider than shoulder width.
8. In order to keep the spine, head and neck straight focus on a spot on the floor beyond his hands.
9. The pressure should be applied on toes and right leg should be placed on the floor. Then, with the left leg repeat the same. By doing this you should feel the full weight of his body is based on its toes and hands.
10. Now you have to start contracting the abdominal muscles and you should keep this position for 20-60 seconds.
11. After that, your body should be relaxed.
12. You will need to gradually increase the time-keeping table position up to a minute.
every day, three times a day for a month, repeat the plank. And you will be surprised by the results at the end!