Heart disease is a serious epidemic in the United States and around the world. High blood pressure leads to stretching of the blood vessels and artery walls. You can increase the risk of high cholesterol.
High cholesterol is a risk factor for heart disease because fat from our diets are poured into the lining of blood vessels.
Over time, these fat globules form a deposit, called atheroma. A layer of cholesterol forms the top of the blood cells and causes inflammation deposit on the wall of the blood vessel.
The plate restricts the heart artery is a time bomb because of the threat of sudden rupture.
The body tries to repair a small tear through the formation of a blood clot life-threatening. Unfortunately, the blood clot can restrict entire artery or move to flow through the artery and form a block in the artery is smaller. The plate is very small can also present a risk of sudden heart attack.
Consuming a low fat, high fiber diet with significant amounts of antioxidants can help in regulating or reducing levels of LDL.
raisins, low fat food, provide antioxidants and fiber that may help protect your blood vessels by preventing and reducing the accumulation of bad cholesterol.
This drink unclog arteries and protects against heart disease
- two teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- a cup of raisins washed
- 4 teaspoons of green tea
- 1l water
- two tablespoons of honey
- In a pot, pour a cup of washed raisins. Add water.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pot from heat and add green tea, honey and two tablespoons of grated fresh ginger.
- Close the lid of the pot and wrapped in a warm woolen cloth. To remain so throughout the night – 8 hours. In the morning, the tension of the beverage.
- Drink 150-200 ml. twice a day – before eating
Raisins contain both soluble and insoluble fiber potassium and antioxidants – all of which can benefit your heart. The fibers also help promote bile excretion from the body, and stimulates burning cholesterol.