For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
5 Signs You May Have Kidney DiseaseIn the case of kidney kidney function disabled, it is endangering the health of the whole body. In the case of a malfunction of the kidneys,
EVERY MORNING, DRINK A GLASS OF THIS WATER AND THE CANCER WILL DISAPPEAR! (RECIPE)According to medical experts 95% of all cancers live in an acid environment. They also discovered that cancer can not survive in an alkaline environment with
REMOVE UNDERARM HAIRS IN JUST 2 MINUTESIn this post we will present the best hair removal armpits. It is a complex that deals with both sexes. The ingredients we need for this
If You Wash Your Face With Coconut Oil And Baking Soda 3 Times A Week For A Month This Happens To Your Face! VIDEOhealthy and glowing complexion largely depends on properly washing your face twice a day, morning and before going to bed. What is used to wash you