For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
Eat 3 dates a day for 2 weeks – here’s why!Dates are a rich source of nutrients, and almost everyone knows that. But what is less known is that these fruits can help successfully in excessive
Top 10 Foods That Cleanse the Liver NaturallyTurmeric Turmeric has numerous health benefits, including health promotion liver . damaged liver tissue is repaired and detoxifies the liver, actively helping enzymes that play a
FORGET PEPPERMINT CANDIES: THIS RECIPE “KILLS” EVERY BAD BREATH!There are many options, such as peppermints or brushing teeth, but are not very efficient. In this article you can see how to prepare a remedy
A merciless killer of cysts and fibroids – only 2 ingredients and say “Goodbye” forever!! The Latin name of the plant Hens and chicks is Sempervivum (bejeques) “always alive”, meaning it is indestructible, regardless of the conditions, with those around