For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
4 Incredible Everyday Super Foods For Healthy Skinthe old saying “you are what you eat” is entirely appropriate when it comes to selecting the right type of food for dewy, glowing skin. Skin
Causes Of Gas In Chest Area: Home Remedies For Gas Pain In ChestThe causes of the accumulation of gas in the stomach While gas pain in the chest can be felt, mainly due to the accumulation of gas
With This Magical Recipe Get Rid of Sagging Eyelids in 2 Minutes!Aging brings many side effects, but what we liked most is that changes in our appearance. As the years pass, our faces begin action line and
1,000-Year-Old Onion and Garlic Remedy Can Kill Modern Superbugs in Less Than 24 HoursResearchers are racing to find new ways to combat antimicrobial resistance have discovered an ancient secret to wiping out roughly 90 percent of Staphylococcus resistant to