For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
Milk Thistle and AlcoholMilk thistle and Alcohol: Finding the guardian angel of Liver enclosed within the seeds of this prickly purple-flowered … The milk thistle, and alcohol first appeared
She Drink 3 Cups Of Coffee In 1 Day, This Is What Happened To Her BreastsWe all know that coffee is the first feinting in the day. So we also know that the benefits of coffee are great. But what we
This Homemade Apple Vinegar is Proven to Melt Fat and Flush It Through Your Urine!apple cider vinegar is the best natural treatment for excess weight. Apart from promoting weight loss, which increases metabolism and improves immunity. Best of all, it
How to cure from the boring candida?This homemade recipe positively affect the whole body, but mostly used as a remedy against fungi. Hongo “Candida albicans” is ordinarily resident in our body and