For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
Top 10 Natural Remedies for Dry Cough1. Honey Honey is a natural antibiotic and is considered the best over-the-counter remedy for dry cough. Due to its analgesic properties, antimicrobial and antioxidant, is
AFTER READING THIS, YOU WILL SURELY START PUTTING CABBAGE LEAVES ON YOUR CHEST AND LEGS!Cabbage leaves are like a magnet for many diseases in our body. Cabbage is also useful for the treatment of specific conditions such as thyroid problems,
Advices for spring detoxification: Clean your body seamlesslyIf you perceive the consequences of feeding difficulty during the winter to sail and sleepy, then it’s time for change . Gradually spring approaches, so it’s
How to Remove Hair on Face : Get Rid of Facial Hairs Naturally!! facial hairs are a great concern among the girls and give your face an ugly look. It is, therefore, important to remove facial hairs naturally.