For good digestion and stomach health, in addition to what we eat, it is very important what we do after lunch.
- Do not smoke -. Experts demonstrated that smoking a cigarette after a meal is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes (increases the chances of getting cancer)
- Do not eat fruits – take fruits immediately after a meal makes the stomach swell from the air. So eat fruit 1-2 hours after a meal or 1 hour before.
- not drink tea -. The food we eat with tea causes difficulty digesting
- Do not loosen the belt -. Loosening the belt after a meal can easily lead to twisting and locking
- not swim – swimming leads to more blood flow strong for hands, legs and body so the amount of blood around the stomach will be reduced. This weakens the digestive system in the stomach.
- Do not go for a walk – once someone said, after a meal walk a hundred steps 99. In fact experiencing , that’s not true. Walking interferes with the digestive system to absorb nutrients from ingested food.
- do not sleep – the food since we will not be well digested. This leads to stomach problems and infections in the intestines.
You May Also Like :
You may also like
Health Benefits of Rowan BerriesSome of the health benefits of rowan berries include its ability to stimulate the immune system, strengthen the respiratory system, improve digestion , prevent certain cancers
New Research Finds a Chinese Plant That Kills Cancer in 40 Days!Cancer patients will be happy to know that a certain Chinese plant has been found to contain potential cancer-fighting properties. It was found that this little
Say Goodbye To High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, And Triglycerides With This Powerful Drink!The standard American diet has been the subject of intense debate in recent years. The truth is that abounds in unhealthy fats, salt and sugar, all
Top 12 Natural Home Remedies For EczemaWhat is eczema? Eczema is a medical condition that causes the skin to become inflamed or irritated. The skin of the affected person becomes dry, itchy,