Home » General » These Light Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, and Even Cancer. If You Have Them Do This Immediately

These Light Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, and Even Cancer. If You Have Them Do This Immediately

The new generation of energy saving light bulbs is taking the world by storm. But, while on one hand these bulbs are cost effective and longer lasting, moreover, are extremely unsafe for use in the home.

In fact, there is growing evidence suggesting that these energy sources are highly toxic and are a serious health threat, especially if the interior is broken. The latest research conducted by the Fraunhofer Institute for Wilhelm Klauditz the Federal Environment Agency of Germany confirms that once broken, these bulbs release 20 times the maximum allowable concentration of mercury in the air.

these-light-bulbs-cause-anxiety-migraines-and-even-cancer-if-you-have-them-do-this-immediately

To understand the seriousness of the situation, including the Environmental Protection Agency US He presented an emergency protocol to follow in case of a rupture of the bulb due to the toxic gases released.

Apart from the health risks incurred bulb breakage, these bulbs are not safer under normal circumstances. Some of the adverse effects on our health include:

  • Migraines
  • Cluster headaches
  • Anxiety
  • Fatigue
  • Dizziness
  • Seizures
  • Inability to concentrate

These are the most powerful reasons why you need to reintroduce incandescent bulbs in your home:

1 # Energy light -Efficient bulbs contain mercury

The poison n.1 these bulbs containing mercury is. This potent neurotoxin is especially harmful to children and pregnant women. Once ingested, it does more damage to the brain and nervous system and the kidneys and liver. You can also put the function of the reproductive, cardiovascular and immune system compromise. Last but not least, the mercury may incur a number of conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, tremors, including cancer and Alzheimer’s.

Related Post:  Never Buy Laundry Detergent Again By Switching To This Natural 2-ingredient Mixture

2 # Energy light bulbs emit a large amount of UV rays

it is scientifically proven that UV radiation damages the eyes and skin. In some cases it may even cause skin cancer. These bulbs are known to emit UV-B and UV-C traces of radiation, both of which have a negative impact on the immune system. In addition, this radiation damages the skin tissue and prevents proper formation of vitamin D-3.

3 # Energy saving bulbs are cancer

according to the study by Peter Braun at the Alab Laboratory Berlin Germany, these bulbs contain carcinogens toxic, including:

  • naphthalene, a volatile white crystalline compound, produced by the distillation of coal tar and is used in mothballs or as raw material for the production of chemicals.
  • styrene, a byproduct of oil is a saturated liquid hydrocarbon.
  • phenol, a white crystalline solid slightly toxic acid, obtained from coal tar and used in chemical production.

Because the poisons released, the following emergency procedure is recommended by the Agency for Environmental Protection in the event of a rupture of the bulb:

Before Cleaning

  • Both people and pets should evacuate the room.
  • Airate the room for 5-10 minutes.
  • off the heating system and central air conditioning.
  • Get these materials to clean up the broken bulb
  • damp paper towels or disposable wet wipes (hard surface)
  • a glass jar with metal lid or a plastic bag with seal.
  • stiff paper or cardboard
  • tape
Related Post:  Take THIS First Thing in the Morning and Burn Calories All Day

during cleaning

  • Do not vacuum as this you could disperse dust or mercury vapor containing mercury.
  • collect the broken glass completely using stiff paper or cardboard.
  • obtained remaining small glass pieces and dust with an adhesive tape, such as tape.
  • Put the tape used in the glass jar or plastic bag.
  • Put cleaning materials in an airtight container.

after cleaning

After cleaning the room thoroughly, leaving no spare bulb or cleaning materials, including vacuum cleaner bags in inside. Instead, all these things, throw in a dumpster outside.

Furthermore, it is advisable to find out about their requirements removal local government for the area where you live. If there is none, to dispose of household waste materials. In some areas, there are local recycling centers where both broken and unbroken, fluorescent bulbs should be disposed of properly.

Finally, the room should be thoroughly aired, where the bulb was broken, with heating / air conditioning off for several hours after rupture.

Source: Healthy Food House

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!