We all take care of our skin in a certain way. However, we must be aware of the spots that may appear on the skin due to excessive exposure to sunlight. Serious problems can arise because of it.
There are many treatments that can help remove these stains, but sometimes they are very expensive. Still, there are always some alternative and natural ways that can help.
Today, we will introduce a recipe that will help you remove stains and dark skin.
A homemade recipe
Our main ingredient is hydrogen peroxide used to bleach stains on clothes, but can also be used for skin blemishes. It can also be used to whiten dark skin under the armpits, for example.
- 4 drops of hydrogen peroxide
- 3 drops of natural glycerin,
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- juice of a (preferably small) lemon
Put all ingredients in a glass bowl and start stirring with a wooden spoon. Stir until smooth and creamy mix is obtained. Then let stand for 5 minutes before using.
First wash your face with a mild soap and dry it. Then apply the mask at night and leave it overnight. Wash your face with cold water in the morning and dry thoroughly.
should repeat the procedure for 7 days in a row and then the results will be inevitable!
Prevent skin blemishes
- not go to sunlight 11 a.m.-3: 00 pm, because it is when the sun is strongest.
- Try to avoid cosmetics or perfume while you’re out in direct sunlight.
- If it’s summer and you’re at the beach, use sunscreen at all times!
- If you use a sunscreen, remember to use it as 20 minutes before sun exposure.
The There is no reason why not have a flawless skin without blemishes, spots or blemishes. homemade recipe for dark spots and skin! appeared for the first time in My healthy life Vision .