often we realize and read about graph appears online in which explains the colored squares that can be found in the tubes of different products. We usually think that the colored squares on the packaging tube show the chemical composition of the product. That’s not true.
These squares are actually “marks” of the eye. The graphics online usually state the following:
- green square means that all ingredients are natural;
- red square means that most of the ingredients are chemicals, but some of them are natural;
- Black square means that all the ingredients in the product are chemicals.
Another demand is known width:
- Black or blue line on the package means that the product is 100% of chemicals.
- red line on the package means that the product comprises 50% of the chemicals and 50% natural content.
- green line on the package means that the product consists of 100% natural content.
squares found in the tubes are trademarks used during manufacture. “Eye marks” are called and are read by a sensor in a way that can detect and align compression tubes. The square color is actually a color print anything on that side of the tube. For example, Crest toothpaste tube has blue writing and blue marks eye on the back of the product.
The truth is that the colored squares have nothing to do with the chemical composition of the product inside. The only use of the colored squares is in the manufacturing process. The color depends on the color space used in the work.
In conclusion, make no mistake by graphic. If you want to know the truth interrupt square greeting products with their packaging and was assured that they all contain chemicals.
Additional Tags for this post:
swayambhogam meaning | pundai meaning in tamil |