Although we know how badly processed foods are, these treats ” still our favorite. Processed products, fast food, sugary treats transgenic and continue to damage our body, and the worst is that we are very aware of it. Health-damaging foods alter our pH values frightening extent.
Human bodies are meant to be alkaline, but go against nature and cause acid. Why junk food on fruits and vegetables to health is preferred to use? acid pH valuesaffect immune function and make the body prone to disease.
If you are health conscious, it is likely to do everything in your power to get your health at an optimal level. We would like to contribute to their efforts, and thus provide the top 5 alkaline foods. You do not have to be sick to eat healthy foods. On the other hand, give your body a hand and help perform their duties properly.
is one of the most powerful alkaline foods, and has been shown to protect the system against viruses, bacteria and free radicals.
is a brilliant cleaner, plus it has a pH value estimated incredible 8.5 . Add this super food to your diet, and always enjoy its freshness. You can use any melon to find. Watermelons are also excellent. This fruit rich in fiber is 92% water.
If you still use wheat, it’s probably because you have not yet tried buckwheat. Nutrients increase energy and keep you full throughout the day. Eat more buckwheat to strengthen the heart and maintain optimal cardiovascular function.
- Olive oil
Yeah, you know how olive oil is very strong and healthy, but repetition is the mother of all knowledge. Olive oil contains more monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E than any other food.
These seeds are highly alkaline, high in fiber and rich in vitamin E. The anti-inflammatory potential also helps reduce hot flashes in menopausal women.
Other alkaline foods
- Avocados are full of healthy monounsaturated fats that strengthen the heart
- Bananas are incredible super
- berries are rich in antioxidants
- carrots contain beta-carotene, known for its ability to improve vision
- nder regulates blood pressure
- broccoli reduces cholesterol
- grapes contain multivitamins and antioxidants, and are excellent for patients with hypertension
- pineapple provides healthy weight loss
- alfalfa sprouts are easy to digest and come packed with enzymes that provide normal
- lemons are the most amazing alkaline food; Citrus prevent colds, coughs and flu
- Brussels sprouts offer strong potential cancer
- sauerkraut and other fermented foods are probiotics should add to your diet
- cauliflower is an excellent substitute for bread
- grapefruit is rich in vitamins a and C
- seaweeds are abundant in iron and reduce the acidity
- quinoa regulates blood sugar
- cucumber is 90% water, and gives a look of healthy skin and young
- Parsley detoxifies the intestines
- handle cleanups colon
- spinach is the vegetarian end which contains tons of vitamins
- oranges protect against colds
- papaya is a natural laxative and flushes toxins from the colon