Yes, experts have found that sleep on the right side can be a trigger for many health problems! Well, it means one thing – you should sleep on your left side and take a look at the following article for more information about this
However, before doing that, I would like to ask you a simple question – did you know that your sleeping position is especially important to consider for your physical and mental well-being? This is because there is more to the quality of sleep you are getting from your life. In fact, a small body of research suggests that people who sleep on their left side are not only likely to sleep better, but are believed to be healthier than those who sleep on their right side.
Health Benefits sleeping on your left side
- is compatible with the body rid itself of toxins, wastes and other unwanted materials . Sleeping on your left side strengthens the lymphatic system, allowing your body to better filter lymphatic fluid and waste through the lymph nodes.
- is good for the heart . Sleeping on your left side improves circulation to the heart.
- reduces acidity . According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, lying on the left side can help reduce the symptoms of acid reflux.
- improves digestion . The idea that sleeping on your left side can improve digestion, simply because a matter of gravity. The theory is that lying on the left side allows food waste to move easily from the large intestine in the colon.
- Relieves back pain. Sleeping on the left side can relieve pressure on the spine, and therefore is ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain
- is beneficial for pregnant women. Besides increasing blood circulation, sleep on the left side may also help relieve pressure on the back, keeping the uterus squeeze the liver.
Well, there you have it guys. We really hope you enjoyed this article and do not forget to click on the action button at the end of it! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!