President Nixon and Congress declared war on cancer in 1971, but unfortunately, nothing happened important since.
Compared with our cell phones now that are more powerful than our computers, modern science was not able to take us closer to eradicating cancer, even after 40 years.
Unfortunately, cancer rates have only managed to increase during this time frame. You can realize your own that cancer is so widespread, because there is always someone around who has cancer, it is dying or are already dead.
Why has the “war on cancer” Error so miserably?
According to the Skeptical Inquirer, Reynold Spector, these are the six reasons for failure:
- Detection of drugs useful against cancer cells has failed
- Animal models of cancer are often insufficient
- do not understand the cause / pathogenesis in most cancers
- Most treatments (except surgery) are murderers of non-specific and not “smart” cells
- Clinical trials and grant system does not promote innovation
- unproductive research to come and go
Although these six reasons may be considered in the equation of failure, I personally think that the following list is an example of what happens to the whole system, which actually is ignoring the fact that artificial cancer is a disease that is caused by the toxic overload.
In several months, I conducted a study on ancient mummies showing that cancer is a disease not natural at all and the main factor is not genetic as people tend to believe. Modern times have brought pollution and poor diet resulting in higher rates of cancer. So the question is why medical science and communities are ignoring these fundamentals?
To get to the root of the problem
In my opinion, the cancer is spreading more and more every day, because most of the research is directed towards expensive drugs that target the later stages of the disease, rather than at the root of the problem .
I belive that if people start leading a healthier lifestyle and eat healthy foods, you will be able to eliminate the risk of most cancers.
Currently, the main and secondary factors fueling our cancer epidemic are environmental and lifestyle factors including:
- Wireless technologies, dirty electricity, and medical diagnostic radiation exposure
- Obesity, stress and poor sleep habits
- pesticides and other chemical exposures
- processed and artificial foods (addition of chemicals in the package)
- Lack of sun exposure and use sunscreen
Pharmaceutical researchers convince people who are doing everything possible to find the cure, but only research on therapies are newer drugs. It is more than evident that they are not digging close enough to the root of the problem.
When it comes to cancer, lifestyle factors at your own risk, since the drug-based solutions are not making a dent in this dangerous disease and progressive ignored.
People should be aware of the fact that cancer drugs are toxic and come with really devastating, including lethal effects, side. Although the drugs are not effective when it comes to prolong or improve the quality of life of cancer patients, conventional medicine is still trying desperately to give the illusion of fighting the good fight against this terrible disease.
Several studies have recently found that Avastin, the best cancer drug sales is not effective at all and does not have the dangerous side effects, so it has been removed as a treatment for metastatic breast cancer .
REAL cancer advances needed to become the mainstream of Knowledge
Unless people begin to take seriously the prevention of cancer, rates of cancer patients will double between 2000 and 2020 and nearly triple by 2030. In order to prevent cancer, the medical community you must stop overlooking the methods that can actually have an effect significant impact.
There are 3 progress with regard to cancer that deserve special mention. They have not been accepted by conventional medicine, however, but must be at any price.
Number 1: Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency plays a very important role in the development of cancer. According to researchers, about 30% of all cancer deaths (2 million people worldwide and 200,000 in the US) could be avoided each year just by optimizing vitamin D levels in the general population .
All you have to do in order to reduce the risk of cancer more than half is to optimize your vitamin D levels with sun exposure.
On the other hand, millions of people around the world have a higher risk of cancer because they are deficient in vitamin D due to lack of sun exposure.
As mentioned above, vitamin D is crucial when it comes to preventing cancer, but also offers protection in a number of other ways, including:
- causes the cells (cancer cells often lack differentiation)
- Reducing the growth of new blood vessels from pre-existing, which is a step in the transition of dormant tumors turning cancerous
- The regulation of gene expression
- Increased self-destruction of mutated cells (which, if allowed to replicate, could lead to cancer)
- Reducing the spread and reproduction of cancer cells
Number 2: Optimizing insulin levels
In order to reduce the risk of cancer you need to normalize your insulin levels. Research conducted by Otto Warburg showed that cancer cells need more sugar to thrive, for which he won a Nobel Prize in 1934. Unfortunately, not many ongologist today appreciate or apply this knowledge.
People should stop incorporating an excess of sugar in your body because high insulin levels can cause serious damage to the body. Diabetes is the most common medical condition that occurs due to an imbalance of insulin. In one of my most popular items, insulin and its effects metabolis, Ron Rosedale, M.D., said:
“No matter what disease you are talking about, if you’re talking about a cardiovascular disease or common cold, osteoporosis or cancer, the root will always be at the molecular and cellular level, and I will tell you insulin that you will have your hand on it, if not totally control it. ”
However, you can help yourself and avoid elevated insulin levels become the first with only limit your intake of processed foods, grains and sugars fructose / as you can.
Number 3: Exercise
Although it sounds incredible to you, exercise can reduce the risk of cancer.
As mentioned above, optimizing your vitamin D levels and control insulin levels are two of the most powerful steps you can take to reduce the risk of cancer and can accomplish this by exercising. According to some studies, people who are physically active experience about half the incidence of colon cancer as opposed to those who lead sedentary lifestyle. Moreover, women who exercise regularly can reduce the risk of breast cancer by 20 to 30% compared to those who are physically inactive.
As everyone knows, your immune system is your first line of defense against any kind of health problem, so you should exercise more, because it improves the circulation of immune cells in the blood.
When it comes to exercise, the key is to do it correctly, which means that you are getting enough esnure to achieve profit, but not enough to cause injury. People should look at exercise as some kind of drug that should be prescribed with care in order to achieve maximum benefit.
Winning the War on Cancer begins with personal choices
According to the American Cancer Society conservative, one-third of cancer deaths are related to the realization of excess weight, poor diet and physical inactivity. As you can see, you can do much to prevent cancer. In order to do that, you must make the following changes healthy lifestyle:
- Limitating intake of processed foods and sugars / fructose as much as possible to control insulin levels.
- Be sure to normalize their vitamin D levels with safe amounts of sun exposure. You should monitor your vitamin D levels throughout the year.
- maintain an ideal body weight.
- enough sleep quality.
- Get adequate amounts of omega-3 amounts.
- Be sure to do some exercise on a regular basis because it helps you manage your insulin levels down. As a result, it will reduce your cancer risks.
- Eat vegetables as much as possible, but make sure they are fresh and organic. For example cruciferous vegetables have been identified as having potent anti-cancer properties.
- Reducing the use of cell phones and other wireless technologies, and implement security strategies as many as possible if / when you can not avoid its use.
- Have a tool to permanently erase the neurological short circuit that can activate cancer genes. According to the CDC, although 85% of disease is caused due to emotions. Make sure to manage stress and emotions, because this factor may be more important than the rest of the physical listed below.
- reduce exposure to environmental toxins such as pesticides, chemicals, household cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution