incense oil is known as the Rey Oil – and he really deserves this title. I use it daily to promote my health and if I ever had to choose only have oil, would incense. Frankincense has a long history of being used as a precious and precious essential oil. Historically it was used by the Babylonians, Assyrians and Egyptians in religious ceremonies, and as a resin for balms and ointments. And of course, the three wise men brought the baby Jesus as incense offering.
incense making Boswellias when extracted from the bark of the tree. The milky sap quickly hardens into a resin and then be scraped tree as droplets pear shaped. The color and quality of this resin is highly variable, from the highest quality (clear and silver) to the lowest (of a brown-yellow).
Today, the essential oil, obtained by steam distillation of the resin, is widely used and has a great therapeutic value.
The following uses of incense are based on my own personal experience.
1. Help with wounds from cuts, scrapes and burns . For a greater benefit, apply lavender essential oil first and then layer on top incense. The combination of these two oils together is amazing when it comes to helping wounds. (where to find)
2. neurological support.
Frankincense oil is probably the best I know for neurological support. Help with the function of the central nervous system in particular. Whether helping with clarity of thought, or the balance of emotions, incense has a lot of benefits to offer.
3. Reduce and fade scars. Only 2-3 drops of frankincense oil with coconut oil are combined and applied directly to the skin.
4. temporary immune system strong. Massage a few drops on the toes daily to boost your immune system. You can also spread throughout your home or in your bedroom at night.
5. Reduce stress and feelings of anxiety.
incense oil promotes relaxation and sense of calm. You can simply rub a few mixed in a carrier oil in the back of the neck when you feel stressed drops.
6. Hormones and memory
Frankincense can help balance hormones and improve memory.
7. Aging skin. Mix a few drops of unscented incense oil (such as coconut) and apply to the skin. You can also add a drop of Frank to your daily moisturizer.
8. Head tension. Incense can be used to alleviate the conditions in which pain and tension are present.
9. The congestion. Put up six drops in a sink filled with hot water container and then bends over the sink with a towel over his head to contain the steam. Inhale the vapors for at least five minutes, adding more hot water if necessary. Be careful not to burn; water should be hot, not boiling.
10. To relieve the itching. One drop is applied to the affected area will bring immediate relief.
11. Relieve pain and swelling of joints. mixed with a carrier and rub sore joints at night before bedtime and throughout the day,
12. Rinse skin problem. Dab a drop of stubborn stains morning and night.
13.. Relaxation Add 5 or 6 drops in a diffuser and breathing in oil to open the senses and create a calm environment. To elevate your mood drops – like a perfume -. Works well
14. Remove moles, skin tags, and warts. Apply a drop of 3 or 4 times a day until it’s gone.
15. Improve vision. Put 1-2 drops of frankincense in hand and then rub the index finger in the oil and rub it on each of his temple. It can provide greater clarity of his vision and put everything in a higher concentration.
16. Remove musty odors. place a couple of drops in a small bowl of water and the room will face a much fresher smell.
17. Oral health: It is useful as a preventive measure against oral health problems, such as bad breath, toothaches, tooth decay, mouth sores, and other infections. Try mixing with sodium bicarbonate and coconut oil to make your own toothpaste.
18. Promote sleep diffuse incense before bedtime to help slow your breathing and relieve stress and anxiety. You will sleep like a baby!
19. Improving the efficiency of other essential oils. Layer incense on other essential oils to improve the properties of the oil and lead oil deeper into the cells.
A quick note of our founder,
In the last year, my friend Dave in PaleoHacks has been working on a book cooking secret with the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new amazing Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be sent directly to your door FREE
That’s right – as special promotion launch , we are offering our new cookbook fat loss Paleo to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 pounds using these recipes!) – All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a little more).
Get your free copy of paleo eat here . (Take this today, because only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this promotion freebie, and they sell out fast!)