This may not seem like an important thing to consider fair right to pee? Wrong!
How often should one pee?
As mentioned, there is a certain number of times to pee, but average people tend to urinate at least four times a day, with a maximum of seven times per day. If you pee more than seven times, do not worry for the moment. There are several factors that may influence the frequency of urination, including hydration and how hydrated.
For example, if you drink too much water, you will urinate more frequently. Also, if you drink alcohol, coffee, and other bladder irritants, it is expected to go to the bathroom more. There are also people who have sensitive bladders, which means they have the need to urinate at the slightest urgency. Meanwhile, some may hold urine until your bladder is about to explode.
Can you urinate too often?
Unfortunately, there is. If you pee 11 times a day or more after drinking two liters of liquid, this could mean you have a problem with urination. Often you urinate too is due to an overactive bladder, which may be shrinking more than necessary. This results in feeling the need to urinate a lot. But Dr. Grafstein says we can train our bladder. The condition is that we have no problems with incontinence.
Other data related to urine
- Holding your urine is not bad, unless it starts to hurt.
- usually contain urine can increase the risk of bladder infections.
- The normal color of urine is clear yellow.
- Some foods can change the color of urine. For example: Eating blackberries can change to pink
- Asparagus can make your urine odor.
- pee is 95% water.
- sweet smell of urine is a sign of diabetes
- The average flow of urine is about seven seconds.
- The urine stream becomes weaker as you age.
- also urinate more as you get older.
To avoid sleep disruption of the urge to urinate, do not try to drink more fluids close to bedtime.