Ice Cream is one of the most popular desserts enjoyed in the United States.
In recent years, food trends have buried classic vanilla and chocolate to produce new interesting flavors like amaretto cherry or salty licorice.
despite these flavors can not like you, is not much to gain by trying a new twist, like cream turmeric ice. Not only is it tasty, it is also colorful and creamy.
cashew ice cream Recipe
This ice cream making gold Milk to a whole new level.
Serves: 8 cups
Cooking time: 24 hrs
Preparation time: 15 minutesneed
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ a coconut cream 14 ounces
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons raw nuts
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water overnight. If you’re short on time, just soak for 2 hours.
- Once the nuts are soaked, cover a mold meatloaf with parchment paper. This will become your ice cream container.
- Place the bowl in the freezer while preparing the ingredients.
- Remove cashews water and place in a food processor with all other ingredients.
- pulse until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Remove the prepared pan from the freezer, and the ice cream mixture is poured into the pan.
- cover the ice cream with parchment paper so it comes into contact with the mixture.
- Place the tray in the freezer overnight to harden.
- Cover with more nuts and serve!
turmeric is one of the healthiest foods in the world. It is even more effective than most drugs in the treatment of most diseases.
The rhizome has been shown to reduce pain and improve mobility in patients with arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is even compared to Ibuprofen in terms of efficiency. In addition, the combat bad cholesterol, improves digestion and reduces inflammation ( 1 ).
Best of all, turmeric is easy to use, so be creative!
cashews give this ice cream a nice creamy texture, but that’s not all. Among other things, vitamins E, K and B6, in addition to minerals such as copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron and selenium are included.
This nutrient fight heart disease by helping the body form and use red blood cells. In addition, cashews, you can even reduce the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality ( 4 )