probably did not know the amazing fruit has quenepa these health benefits. After reading this text you immediately want to have in your kitchen. Quenepa is also known as Spanish lime.
quenepa is a fruit of jaboncillo Sapindaceae family. It originated in Central and South America, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica and elsewhere in the Caribbean. It is known by many names such as: mamoncillo, Quenette, ginep, lemongrass, etc.
This fruit is healthy, because it is high in many nutriens, such as:
• Amino acids
• Vitamin C
ecause experts say their high amounts of fiber, this fruit helps prevent high cholesterol levels. Thanks to vitamin A qenepa prevents the formation of stones in the urinary tract. It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, which strengthens bones and teets
also quenepa :.
• It is used to prevent kidney problems;
• It stimulates the production of red blood cells, anemia prevention;
• improves the function of the reproductive system;
gum infections • Calma;
• to prevent and treat urinary and pulmonary infections ;.
• Reduce high cholesterol and triglyceride levels
quenepa also contains a phenolic compound that strengthens the immune system. This fruit is very important for your health. Therefore immediately make it become a part of your daily diet. we believe you will not regret.