Home » Beauty » The death over our heads: Energy saving light bubles are poisonous to the brain, nervous system, liver, kidneys and heart

The death over our heads: Energy saving light bubles are poisonous to the brain, nervous system, liver, kidneys and heart

mercury is a substance that can be found in organic light bubles. Mercury is a potent neurotoxin that can be particularly toxic to children and pregnant women. Mercury has very dangerous effects on human organs, especially the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys.

Many people who wanted to save money and energy by replacing the old standard bulbs with new green energy-saving bulbs. The Environmental Protection Agency of the United States launched an extraordinary protocol is implemented in case of breakage of the ball and the realese of toxic gas, as new light bulbs are very toxic.

Scientists at the Fraunhofer Institute Wilhelm Klaudic conducted a study on the amount of mercury in ecological bulbs, showed that if they break inside that emit 20 times more mercury than the maximum allowed.

Here are some conditions that can be caused from light bulbs:

  • Dizziness
  • headaches
  • The migraines
  • Seizures
  • Fatique
  • Inability to concentrate
  • nervousness

there is no need to restore traditional bulbs.

Mercury is an essential part of the ecological bulbs. Mercury as a potent neurotoxin that can have dangerous effects on children and pregnant women. It is particularly harmful to the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. Mercury can also cause problems with the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. It can cause tremors, nervousness, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. Organic light bulbs also lead to cancer. Peter Brown Berlin conducted a study that showed that these lamps are composed of toxic carcinogens that can cause cancer. Phenol is mainly used in the chemical industry and represents a slightly acid as crystals toxin obtained from coal tar. Naphthalene is a flammable compound in the form of crystals which is formed by coal tar distillation, and used as raw material in the chemical industry. Styrene is a liquid unsaturated hydrocarbon is obtained as a byproduct in oil production.

Related Post:  Get Rif of Large Pores for Good with This 2-Ingredient Super Effective Mask

Eco bulbs are emitting UV radiation

energy saving lamps that emit UV-B radiation and a small amount of UV-C. It is well known that UV radiation is very harmful to the skin (which can cause skin cancer), and may damage the eyes done. radiation energy efficient light bulbs can cause problems with the immune system and can damage the skin tissue so that it can stop the formation of vitamin D.

In conclusion, these bulbs are considered hazardous waste and should not be thrown in the regular trash.

If Breaking a lamp at home, immediately open windows and doors and leave for 15 minutes to protect themselves from toxic gases.

Soon, the original old bulbs will not be found in the sale.

Source: www.healthylifevision.com

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!

Sorry. No data so far.