By taking a close look at your tongue and observation that color can know the status of your health.
your tongue should be a pleasant pinkish color, but if you have any change in color should be taken seriously.
How important is your language?
His language consists of a series of muscles and helps you to speak, swallow and taste your food and drinks.
a change in the color of the tongue could be indicative of a health problem or a deficiency of vital nutrients such as vitamins.
This is what some colorful language mean
A Black tongue
When you have an accumulation of fungi and bacteria in your body that can manifest in a black tongue. It could also have a black tongue as a result of cigarette smoking and also due to certain types of foods and beverages. It is necessary to intensify their oral hygiene mouthwash, you can consult your doctor for antibiotics prescribed for the accumulation of bacteria and fungi.
has a yellow tongue
A tongue yellow is also indicative of the accumulation of bacteria. Another reason for a yellow tongue is due to inflammation of the papillae when excessive dryness in the mouth or a state of dehydration. Smoking can also be a factor and if you tend to breathe through your mouth instead of your nose.
can improve the state of the tongue with good oral hygiene and drinking enough water
a white tongue
a white tongue could be as a result of the following reasons ;.
- a fungal infection of the mucous membrane of the oral cavity, usually fungal infections caused by yeast is gender.
- using a certain antibiotics.
- could also be as a result of leukoplakia, which is a type of injury that could be indicative of early signs of cancer.
Apart from these changes in the color of the tongue, you can also experience pain as well as nodules.
these are reasons why this could happen.
- anxiety and stress can cause ulceration of the tongue.
- anemia and even diabetes may be responsible for inflammation of the tongue.
- smoking can make your tongue hurt due to irritation.
- Having cuts on the tongue can lead to an increased risk of a fungal infection.
- in post menopause is not uncommon for women to have their language give a tingling sensation.
If you have pain in the language you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible. Avoid excessive alcohol and cigarettes quit smoking completely to avoid oral cancer.