The balance of pH levels in the body is of great importance to all human beings, not only for cancer patients. The overall health is affected significantly by her manner, and in order to stay healthy, it is necessary to maintain an alkaline environment in the body.
As indicated in crude Health Food “The human body makes every effort to maintain a slightly alkaline pH of 7.35, but poor diet and stress can change the PH one acid in which the disease can to flourish.”
Unfortunately, to maintain the alkaline environment in the body is very difficult day today because we are all eating unhealthy foods, rich in chemicals and toxins, processed foods, microwave meals and fast foods.
Such an unhealthy diet creates an acidic environment in the body and therefore greatly increases the risk of cancer and other health problems.
Therefore, it is very important to follow a healthy, alkaline diet in order to restore balance in the body, accelerate healing, and support their welfare. We provide useful information on how to restore the pH balance in the body and maintain an alkaline environment. The alkaline diet will help fight inflammation and several other health conditions.
- – Your alkaline diet should be based mainly on vegetables organic greens, cauliflower and cabbage, broccoli, herbs and spices, tubers, legumes, nuts and seeds, lentils and peas, onions, garlic, leeks and scallions, and not -gluten grains such as rice in small amounts.
- -. In addition, you can consume as much fruits and vegetables you want, and 2-4 ounces of grass-fed meat, poultry or clean organic fish, a couple of times a week
- – Avoid sugar, such as cancer cells use more glucose per unit of time than healthy cells. In addition, sugar reduces the magnesium content in the body and therefore supports cancer. “Natural” sugars such as agave and honey should also be removed from your diet. Instead, you can eat unsweetened apple sauce, figs, dried apricots, or fresh pineapple.
- – Prof. (Emeritus) T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Cornell University cow, conducted a study that found that dairy products is one of the foods most cause cancer, because it contains the protein casein . Therefore, dairy products should be avoided in the case of cancer, because due to high acid production, can cause inflammation, bone deterioration, and proliferation of cancer support.
- – avoid glutinous grains such as gluten causes inflammation. should not eat grains high in gluten such as rye, whole grains, wheat and pasta, bread, cereals, cookies, cakes, muffins, cookies and other baked goods.
You should replace them with gluten-free grains like quinoa, rice, millet, buckwheat, and amaranth. In addition, eliminate the “gluten” prepared products as they have added sugar or processed oils.