Top 5 exercises for larger, bulkier Perfect Butt and Legs raised
Jen Salter is a very popular girl in Instagram. What made this famous is her perfect body. She says that fitness has always been an important part of her life and she continually tries to keep your focus and keep going. She is very happy to know that serves as an inspiration for people to work and be healthy.
Jen never imagined that she will become that much popular in the media, but its main goal is to show everyone that she is just an average girl who loves to spend your time exercising. He adds that if you want to look like her have to work for it.
Here are the best exercises that can help you get back Jen:
1. squat P Ulse
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, rotate the feet to out, and extend your arms in front of you.
- Then squat and keep your knees in line with toes, while the ABS is compressed and keep your back straight.
- remains in the squat and rise and fall.
- move up and down 15 times and then stand up and relax.
- Do three sets of exercise.
2. Burro K Icks
- Start exercising on all fours, place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- First, keep your right foot flexed and bent leg, then lift the right leg and pushing the heel toward the ceiling.
- Push until the foot is directly above your butt. The buttocks should be squeezed.
- Slowly return to the starting position and try not to touch the knee.
- Do the exercise 15 times and then do the other leg.
3. Squat K ick
- place the wider legs hip-width apart and turn your toes slightly outward.
- Put your arms straight in front of you and squat until your butt is below the knees.
- knees should remain behind the toes when squatting.
- Then when you get to the starting position, lift your left leg as high as possible to the side of you.
- Place the leg back to earth.
- Do the exercise 10 times and then do the other leg.
- Do three sets of this exercise.
4. Chair K Icks
- You need a chair for this exercise. Put the chair away from you.
- Place the arms behind the chair and grab it.
- Put your feet together.
- lean slightly forward and lift your right leg behind you and keep your knee straight.
- Squeeze the glutes and lift your leg as high as possible and return to the starting position with the control.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times and then do the other leg.
- Do two sets.
5. Dog H ydrant
- starting position is on all fours again.
- Place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- Keep your feet and the knee bent, push your left leg to the side until her inner thigh is parallel to floor.
- It is necessary to tighten the glutes and abs while performing the exercise.
- Back to the starting position and do not touch the ground with his knee.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times and then do the same with the other leg.