When it comes to choosing what food we want to eat, they often have to consider the consequences of this choice. For example, if you take a trip to Taco Bell, we anticipate that we will race soon after. Similarly, other foods can allow ourselves to feel dizzy and tired. With fermented foods, however, there is no need to worry about such a thing. You can be sure that left him feeling more energized and be in a better mood than before.
fermented foods: Why we love
Fermented foods encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli . This good bacteria work to break down lactose, sugars and starches in food that allows our bodies to digest these foods easier. They also help protect against the bad bacteria like E. coli and C. difficile. This makes foods such as sauerkraut and kimchi using extremely intestine.
Other types of fermented foods include:
– raw gherkins
Put the “Pro” in probiotics
Another word for good bacteria is probiotic. Probiotics help move food through your gut, preventing digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and diarrhea. We all have hundreds of different types of bacteria that live in our digestive tract that help break down food and absorb nutrients. However, sometimes the good bacteria in our gut can be destroyed by example through ingestion of antibiotics. Therefore, we need other sources of good bacteria to compensate for the loss. This is where probiotics come into play.
In addition to treating digestive problems, probiotics have also been found to help with certain skin conditions (eg, eczema), oral health, vaginal health and prevention of allergies.
What is more, the consumption of foods rich in probiotics can help a person maintain a healthy immune system and help you lose weight.
start adding probiotics to your diet today with this super easy recipe sauerkraut.
Serves: about 1 gallon ago
Preparation time: 20 minutes of active preparation
Total time: 4 weeks
• 5 pounds of shredded cabbage
• 2 tablespoons sea salt or pickling salt
• 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
1. In a large bowl, cabbage with salt and caraway seeds mix. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Pack the cabbage mixture in a large glass bowl food. Top with an onion into quarters to fit inside the container, any load on it. Cover the bowl with a paper towel and secure with an elastic band.
3. Place in a cool place overnight. Make sure the sauerkraut is completely submerged in the liquid. Check cabbage every other day for 2 weeks erosion of its power of any scum that may form on the surface.
4. Let stand for at least 4 weeks in total. Then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
when it comes to choosing what food we want to eat, we often need to consider the consequences of this choice. For example, if you take a trip to Taco Bell, we anticipate that we will race soon after. Similarly, other foods can leave us feeling groggy and …
[email protected]~~number=plural administrator Health and Home Remedies