ALSO READ: Simple hair care routines you should know.
Acne can cause embarrassing scars after healing, and removing these scars becomes the next task. However, before you get rid of them, you must understand what a scar is and what type you are trying to get rid of. If you want to make a scar look less noticeable, you can try a natural remedy.
However, before starting any natural remedy, it is advisable to have a conversation with your doctor first. Your doctor can offer ideas and recommendations on remedies that you should or should not try.
What is a scar?
A scar is formed as part of the natural healing process after an injury. When the dermis, the second layer of the skin, is damaged, the body forms collagen fibers to repair the damage, and that causes a scar.
In most cases, the faster a wound heals, the less collagen will be deposited and the less noticeable the scar will be.
Normally, the severity of the scar is based on the severity of the injury or damage.
Scars are formed differently in different parts of the body.
The scars also form differently depending on the age of the injured person.
The best natural remedies to get rid of scars.
There is no known way to make the scars disappear completely, but many will become clearer over time by themselves.
ALSO READ: How to choose the perfect nude lipstick for darker skin tones
Proponents of natural healing believe that there are remedies that can accelerate the relief process and make a scar less noticeable. These are some of the remedies that have been effective.
Before trying any of the remedies, wash and dry the scar and the surrounding area well. When trying these remedies, make sure you are only in scars and not in open wounds. If a remedy causes any irritation, stop using it immediately.
1. Remove the dark green “skin” from the flattest side of an aloe vera leaf.
2. Remove the light green gel almost clear.
3. Apply the gel directly to your scar with circular movements.
4. After half an hour, wash the gel with fresh, fresh water.
ALSO READ: How to rock short hair like TV queen Jane Ngoiri
5. Repeat twice a day.
1. Cut a capsule of vitamin E on the scar and press the oil on the scar (you may need more than one capsule to get enough fluid for full coverage).
2. For about 10 minutes, massage the oil over and around the scar.
3. After about 20 minutes, wash the oil with warm water.
4. Repeat this process a minimum of 3 times per day.
1. Before going to bed, cover your scar with a layer of honey.
2. Wrap the honey-covered scar with a bandage.
3. Leave it on for a full night.
4. In the morning, remove the bandage and wash the honey with warm water.
5. Do this part of your routine every night.
1. Heat a few tablespoons of coconut oil, enough to blend it.
2. Massage the oil on the scar for about 10 minutes.
3. Let the skin absorb the oil for a minimum of one hour.
4. Repeat two to four times a day.
Apple cider vinegar
1. Combine 4 tablespoons distilled water with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
2. Dip a cotton ball in the water cider mixture and generously rub your scar.
3. Let it dry.
4. Do this every night before going to bed, washing the area in the morning.
Lavender and olive oil.
1. Mix three drops of lavender essential oil in three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Massage the mixture into the area with scars for about 5 minutes.
3. Leave the oil in place for about 30 minutes.
4. Rinse the area with warm water.
5. Repeat this process a minimum of three times a day.
1. Cut a wedge of a fresh lemon.
2. Gently rub the juicy side of the lemon on the scar while squeezing the juice over the scar.
3. Relax for about 10 minutes before rinsing the area with cold water.
4. Do this every day at about the same time.
1. Cut a potato into slices of medium thickness.
2. With a circular motion, rub the potato slice on your scar.
3. Once the potato slice begins to dry, discard it and continue rubbing with another slice.
4. Continue rubbing and replacing for about 20 minutes and then let the scar air dry for about 10 minutes.
5. Rinse the area with cold water.
6. Repeat this process at least once a day.
Rosehip and Incense
1. Mix equal parts rosehip essential oil and incense essential oil.
2. Massage the mixture of rosehip and incense over the scar.
3. Wait 45 minutes before gently rinsing the area with warm water.
4. Follow this procedure three times a day.
1. Mix distilled water, little by little, in two tablespoons of baking soda until a paste forms.
2. Wet your scar with distilled water and then apply the paste to the wet scar.
3. Hold the paste in place with a hot compress for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse the area and repeat daily.
What is the most ridiculous fact you know? . (tagsToTranslate) Hair and beauty (t) Skin care (t) Scars (t) Scar removal