If you are a firm believer in home remedies like using natural ingredients to various conditions, you may not be aware of tea tree oil. After all, the tea tree oil is used in many natural remedies, from acne treatment to severe skin problems as eczema and psoriasis, and sinusitis, tonsillitis and several other bacterial and viral infections. But the tea tree oil for hair loss! Is this true! Is the tea tree oil is good for hair growth? We are going to explore! Let’s start with the knowledge that oil and tea tree amazing properties.
What is tea tree oil?
tea tree oil or melaleuca oil is the essential oil extracted from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca alternifolia which is native to southeast Queensland and northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. Because of its strong anti-microbial properties, tea tree oil is used in low concentrations in various cosmetics and beauty products, especially shampoos, skin creams for conditions such as acne and herpes. This oil is also used in the manufacture of certain medicinal cosmetics such as lice and dandruff. Having camphor smell, tea tree oil derives its antiseptic properties, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties of your Component- terpinene-4-ol. Among his many other compounds, tea tree oil also has this other component called 1,8-cineol, which makes allergic skin and scalp. However, when the tea tree oil is commercially produced, its component 1,8-cineole is minimized so that it can be done as terpinen-4-ol chemotype has many benefits for the skin and hair. It also seems suitable to mention here that this oil is toxic when taken orally.
is the tea tree oil is good for hair growth?
Yes! If you are suffering from hair loss as a result of the blockage of the hair follicles of the scalp or such issues as dandruff, oil tea tree proves to be a good natural remedy for hair growth . But how? It helps remove all the dead skin on the scalp, as well as get rid of fungus on the scalp and bacteria. This obviously promotes hair growth. If you are still not convinced, read the following to understand how tea tree oil works to grow hair.
- Dandruff scalp or other similar conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis leading to dead skin build up on the scalp hair may eventually result in severe hair loss. Because of its fine antifungal and antibacterial properties, tea tree oil helps to get rid of microorganisms that thrive in the scalp that leads to peeling skin is known as dandruff.
- Not only dry scalp problems like dandruff, but even oily scalp problems can lead to hair loss. While tea tree oil moisturizes hair, but also helps regulate excess fat in the scalp that can clog hair follicles preventing hair growth.
- Suppose you have no problem with regard to dandruff or oily scalp can lead to hair loss. Even then you may suffer from hair loss or could only be that the hair does not grow. One of the reasons behind a situation of this type is the use of commercial hair products loaded with chemicals and other harmful ingredients. The residue of their shampoos and conditioners and other products for hair care can be accumulated there in your scalp and prevent hair grow. Tea tree oil works to not let these residues accumulate in the scalp which helps grow your hair.
Having said all this, it is also essential to let you know that tea tree oil is not the panacea for all types of hair loss. If you are losing hair due to autoimmune disease or under inheritance or age, tea tree oil may not be able to bring back the growth of your hair!
However, it is now known when and how the tea tree oil is good for hair growth. Now we will proceed to explore the benefits of tea tree oil for hair.
Oil Benefits Tea Tree Hair
All oil benefits tea tree hair and skin and other body parts are due to its excellent antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- tea tree oil effectively moisturizes hair to his scalp free dry and itchy scalp is maintained, the cause of dandruff.
- Combat and prevents bacterial, viral infections or any other microbial infections to your scalp remains healthy and ideal conditions for hair growth.
- By massaging hair oil diluted tea tree, which help stimulate the circulation of blood to the head. This has anti-inflammatory effects.
- tea tree oil prevents the accumulation of dead skin cells and other residue from hair products. This helps prevent dandruff and itchy flaky scalp giving way to long and thick hair.
- tea tree oil also controls excess hair oil is produced in the scalp which could block hair follicles to prevent hair growth.
- Because of its anti-microbial properties, tea tree oil is one of the very effective treatments for head lice too.
- Tea tree oil has anti-androgenic activity. Anti-androgens refers to medication taken by women in order to counteract the effects of male sex hormones. It is well known that male hormones lead to baldness. The anti-androgenic activity of tea tree oil can thus help to contain the problem of hair loss. However, this also means that men should consult with your doctor before using tea tree oil as it can have certain undesirable effects on your body.
- When diluted properly, tea tree oil, you can even solve the problems of the scalp of children and babies, such as cradle cap. However, in use for babies, tea tree oil should be taken in very less amounts and diluted with a little oil that is appropriate for the baby’s skin.
How to use tea tree oil for hair growth?
Now the question arises-how to use tea tree oil for hair growth! So, here are some ways that can help grow hair by using tea tree oil.
massage with tea tree oil diluted with a carrier oil for hair growth
tea tree oil is very strong and can lead to allergies if not diluted. To get all the benefits of tea tree oil, simply dilute a few drops of it with any carrier oil and massage of this oil on the scalp and hair. That’s all you need to grow your hair!
- Tea tree oil 2-4 drops
- carrier oil (olive, coconut or almond) – 3-4 tablespoons
Do the following:
- Add the tea tree oil to carrier oil of your choice and mix well .
- Now massage this diluted oil on the scalp.
- may even want to apply this hair oil. If so, take a little more of carrier oil along the length of her hair.
- The components of carrier oil and tea tree oil also feed the roots of the hair to give splendid hair.
- By massaging the scalp with this oil, which help unclog hair follicles to make hair grow longer and thicker.
- Give your scalp a massage every day if your hair loss problem is serious. If not, do this 2-3 times a week at first, then once a week.
oil tea tree use olive oil for hair growth
While olive oil has been mentioned as one of the carrier oils in the prior remedy , certainly worth an exclusive mention because of the many benefits it gives your hair when applied with tea tree oil. While tea tree oil works to hair thickness, brightness and an environment free of microbes to grow, olive oil makes soft and smooth. It also makes a protective layer on the hair so that the toxins in your environment can not hurt.
- olive oil as hair length
- 3-5 drops of tea tree oil (never more than this)
Do the following:
- Take olive oil and let it warm up a little. Do not make it too hot, just tolerably hot.
- Add the tea tree oil for hot olive oil and mix well.
- Massaging the scalp and hair with this mixture of oils.
- is left for at least half an hour.
- wash your hair.
- Do this daily for about 3-4 weeks to see effective results in texture and length of your hair.
oil tea tree use shampoo
If you are the lazy type of person who would not be able to massage the scalp every day with a dilute solution tea tree oil, this is for you. Simply mix with your daily shampoo and use it.
- tea tree few drops of oil
- Shampoo / Conditioner
Click the following:
- Add oil tea tree reduces your shampoo bottle.
- give a good shake just before applying the shampoo hair.
- If you are concerned about the fact that oil tea tree washed with shampoo and you need it for some more time on the scalp, use your conditioner instead of shampoo.
- Add drops of tea tree oil to the conditioner use.
- After washing hair, apply this hair conditioner.
- leave it there for a few minutes.
- Now wash.
Now if increases feel that the oil is washed with conditioner, do what is recommended in the following remedy.
Oil Tea tree apple cider vinegar hair rinse
If you suffer from a serious problem of dry scalp and itching that is causing your hair loss, try using both apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil. The components of apple cider vinegar fight bacteria called ‘bacillus bottle’. This bacterium causes various problems to your scalp and hair like dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss and even baldness. Here is the recipe to make this hair rinse to strengthen hair, along with the elimination of the question of dandruff.
- oil tea tree 5 drops
- cider vinegar apple 1 cup
- heat 1 cup water
- bottle or jar for storage
Do the following:
- in the bottle or jar, place the apple cider vinegar
- Add the tea tree oil to it and mix well.
- Every time you wash your hair, you can use this hair rinse.
- After washing and conditioning, have a cup of warm water.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture of tea tree oil-ACV to this and mix well.
- rinse your hair with this.
- Instead of washing them away, you can even leave this rinse hair for extra shine. This will also keep the goodness of tea tree oil right there on the scalp and hair.
oil tea tree use with jojoba oil for dry scalp
If you have this unique problem of the accumulation of fat in the hair with dandruff, is possible to use tea tree oil with jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is the closest resembling naturally occurring oil through human skin. And so it is suitable for all skin types and hair. oil production in the scalp will be monitored while the tea tree oil makes its antimicrobial activities to soothe your itchy scalp. Not only will you get rid of dandruff, but also grow hair naturally.
- jojoba oil 10 parts (eg 10 tablespoons)
- oil tea tree 1 part (1 tablespoon if used jojoba oil 10 tablespoons)
- almond oil (optional) – 5-6 tablespoons
Do the following:
- Mix all oils- jojoba, tea tree oil and almond oil if used.
- store it in a bottle.
- massage the scalp with this mixture of oil 1-2 times a week.
Aloe Vera-tea tree oil hair to hair growth
the fact that sometimes the oil tea tree hair dries is given and the scalp. If you are among those who have been facing the problem of excessive drying due to the use of tea tree oil, you can use with aloe vera that moisturizes the hair and leather exceptionally well. This not only helps prevent hair loss aloe vera , but also stimulates hair growth. This is due to certain enzymes present in the aloe vera gel. Use aloe vera gel with tea tree oil for hydration and other advantages.
- The aloe vera gel ½ cup
- Water ½ cup
- tea tree oil 2- 3 drops
Do the following:
- with the help of a spoon, mix aloe vera gel to make it soft and smooth .
- Add water to this and mix again to make a smooth paste.
- To this paste, add drops of tea tree oil and mix well.
- Now apply this mask to your scalp and hair. You will feel the soothing coolness.
- Leave it there for about 30-40 minutes.
- Now wash with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
Extra hair mask with tree oil moisturizing tea
Here is a recipe for more hair mask made with oil tea tree along with yogurt and avocados, the latest moisturizing agents. As for yogurt, rich in protein that gives the hair strong and healthy, apart from promoting hair growth. As you might be knowing, protein is one of the essential nutrients necessary for the growth of hair and nails and other body organs. While eating sugar and flavor of plain yogurt least not every day help in hair growth, can also be used as a hair mask. Avocados, because of its fat content, gives much needed moisture to the hair to avoid tangling and broken in the process. Apart from help prevent hair loss , E and B vitamins in them promote hair growth. While vitamin B for hair growth are needed, vitamin E repairs any damage to the scalp. Therefore, add the yogurt and avocados with tea tree oil and make a mask for the extremely useful for hair growth hair! Argan oil and honey in this recipe also help prevent hair loss and moisturize the hair, respectively.
- Plain yoghurt- 1 cup
- avocado (mashed) – 1
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Argan oil 8-10 drops
- tea tree oil 2-5 drops
Do the following:
- Take yogurt in a container and mixed with a spoon.
- Now add the mashed avocado in this and mixed well with yogurt.
- Add honey and two oils to this mixture of yogurt and avocado and mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- hair shampoo as it does regularly.
- After washing hair thoroughly, apply the hair mask prepared for hair.
- massage the scalp for a few minutes.
- Apply the mask to the entire length of your hair.
- Now I leave it there for about 15-20 minutes. You can use a shower cap to cover your hair if necessary.
- After 20 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo and water.
- You can apply this mask once a week or 15 days.
The use of castor oil and oil tea tree grow thick hair hair
When castor oil is used with oil tea tree, which are duplicated the chances of having longer and thicker hair. So far, you have known why the tea tree oil is good for hair growth. Now. Let us know about castor oil. Castor oil also, like tea tree oil is an antibacterial and antifungal oil and therefore helps fight and prevent dandruff problems and scalp. In fact, ricinoleic acid in castor oil increases blood circulation to the scalp thus helping enormously in hair growth.
- Castor oil 3 tablespoons
- tea tree oil 2-5 drops
- jojoba oil 1 tablespoon
- coconut 1 tablespoon oil
- egg (optional) – 1
Do the following:
- Mix all oils and store in a glass bottle dark.
- is necessary to apply this oil mixture on the scalp at night before going to bed so that the oils are well absorbed overnight.
- massage the scalp with this oil blend for about 5 minutes.
- leave it overnight.
- In the morning, you’ll need egg or regular air before shampooing, as it is a bit difficult to remove castor oil on the scalp.
- If egg is used, break and beat to achieve a smooth thing.
- Now massage the egg contents throughout the scalp for a few minutes. This decompose the oil and also provide good nutrition to your scalp to help hair growth.
- Then wash your hair as you do with your shampoo.
- If you do not want to use the egg, simply massage the scalp with a little air even before applying hair shampoo.
- After massaging the scalp with conditioner for a few minutes, you can wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can do this 1-3 times a week.
oil, rosemary oil and tea tree for hair growth
Rosemary oil is also considered good for hair growth so when combined with oil tea tree, you can expect your hair grow faster. Rosemary oil has antiseptic, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties among many others. Rosemary oil works by stimulating cell division and dilation of blood vessels. While he is working on these processes, which stimulates hair follicles to produce new hair. When mixed with tea tree oil, work in solving many other problems of the scalp that only guarantees a rapid hair growth!
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Rosemary oil 5 drops
- tree oil 3-5 drops of tea
Do the following:
- Heat the olive oil to be warm (not hot)
- Add rosemary and tea tree oil drops this hot olive oil and mix well.
- massage the scalp with this oil for a few minutes.
- is left for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and shampoo.
lavender oil and tea tree oil for hair growth
Lavender oil is an effective remedy known for hair loss. You can even treat hair loss resulting from alopecia, an autoimmune disease that causes your body from rejecting the hair follicles identifying them as foreign objects. This quality is not even present in the tea tree oil! If you remember, earlier when we explored whether the tea tree oil is good for hair growth in this article, it was mentioned that this oil can not treat hair loss due to autoimmune diseases. Lavender oil is regenerative, besides having antiseptics and soothing effects! So when you have many other scalp problems, along with alopecia, which certainly can make a mixture of oil with carrier oils and massage the scalp with it to grow hair. This is one of those prescription.
- 3 lavender oil droplets
- oil Tea tree 3 drops
- Rosemary oil 3 drops
- Thyme 2 drops of oil
- cedarwood 2 drops of oil
- grapeseed oil 4 teaspoon
- jojoba oil ½ teaspoon
Do the following:
- Mix all the oils as well.
- Apply the mixed oil on a small patch on the scalp to test your allergic reaction, if any, on your skin. If safe, go ahead.
- Before going to bed at night, apply this oil on the scalp and massage well.
- massage the scalp with this oil mixture for about 5 minutes each night.
- cover your head with a towel and go to sleep.
- wash the area in the morning.
If you have been losing hair due to alopecia, use this oil blend for longer times which means few months (anywhere between 6-10 months) to obtain positive results and see your hair grow gradually.
You can select one or more remedies tree oil tea above specific hair and scalp problem. By selecting the appropriate remedy and the application of tea tree oil mixed in the right way with the right ingredient sure can help in hair growth!
beard growth tips in malayalam | beauty tips in malayalam pdf | oily face poga tamil tips | castor oil uses in malayalam | costre oil hair kannada | haralenne uses in kannada | wang oil benefits | how to use avanak oil for beard growthing | Tamil kamakadaikal | uses of castor oil in malayalam | castor oil uses in kannada | how to use badam oil in face in malayalam | how to use almond oil for hair in tamil pdf | melaleuca alternifolia in telugu meaning | How to use alamond oil in face in malayalam | hot oil treatment in malayalam | franch oil uses in tamil | castor oil usage malayalam | castor oil benefits malayalam | badam oil for skin and hair in malayalam |