Eczema – A persistent skin condition that includes dryness, flaking, itching and blistering. Many people with eczema complained about the constant need to itch. And that terrible itching feels like an endless process and even disrupts sleep.
However, it is not recommended as itching leads to broken skin that become prone to infection and looks horrible. And the worst is that they are often treated with harsh chemicals such as corticosteroids.
That’s why we’ve come up with a smart and easy solution to help treat eczema. And it is – “tea tree oil”. Tea tree oil has been used for treating many skin diseases including eczema.
tree oil is really effective tea?
- tea tree oil has antiseptic properties that soothe the skin and prevent further damage.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation.
- Helps relieve itching to prevent further damage.
- Its anti-bacterial properties can reduce infection and prevent its spread.
How to use tea tree oil for eczema?
Here we have listed methods with tea tree oil and other ingredients that may try to cure eczema.
1. tea tree oil
- Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil and 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture on the areas 2 times a day.
- save the remaining mixture in an airtight container for future use.
2. Tea Tree Oil Bath
This process is useful for the body eczema.
- Infuse bath water with 15 drops of tea tree oil and 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- soaked in water bath for 20 minutes normally.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
- Alternatively, you can use almond oil instead of extra virgin olive oil.
- For infants, use lavender essential oil instead of olive oil. It is best to repeat every night before going to bed to ensure a good sleep for them.
3. The tea tree oil with moisturizer
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your moisturizer and mix well.
- Apply act for 3 times a day.
4. Soap Tea Tree Body Oil
- Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil, 1 teaspoon coconut oil and 4 drops of lavender oil to background.
- Use this mixture as body lotion or body wash.
5. Tea tree oil for eczema of the scalp
- Mix one part tea tree oil with ten parts of avocado oil or oil jojoba.
- gently massage the oil on the scalp and leave for 15 minutes.
- wash hair with shampoo tea tree oil.
6. Tea tree oil for eczema rash
Rosas relieve discomfort from itching and broken skin.
- Mix 3 drops of essential oil of rose in each 15 drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply to the affected area eczema.
7. Gel anti-eczema with tea tree oil
People suffering from eczema should maintain the pH of the skin to keep the skin moist and eczema causing bacteria at bay. This anti-eczema gel helps to achieve the same.
- Mix 4 drops of oil of tea tree, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar apple, 2 drops of geranium oil, 4 drops of oil oz and 4 carrot seeds freshly drawn gel aloe vera.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Shake well before using and apply a small amount of it in eczema.
8. eczema lotion with tea tree oil for babies and children
- Melt 2 tablespoons each of shea butter and coconut oil using a double boiler .
- Once melted, remove from heat and bring the mixture to room temperature.
- Now add 2 drops of geranium oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Apply this cream on affected areas 2 times a day.
- Alternatively, use 1 tablespoon honey instead of geranium oil.
9. The tea tree oil with almond oil around the eyes Eczema
- Mix 3 parts of castor oil and 2 parts tree oil tea.
- Apply the mixture around the eyes.
- rest for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with water
- Repeat this process 3 working days and 2 days of rest..
10. The tea tree oil with oatmeal
- oats 1/4 cup Finely grind and set aside.
- Melt 04/03 coconut oil using a double boiler.
- Once melted, add 3 drops of tea tree oil, 1 tablespoon olive oil and oatmeal powder.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Pour into an airtight container and let cool.
- Use this mixture as a daily moisturizer.
11. The tea tree oil with Vaseline
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of Vaseline.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Repeat daily.
12. tea tree oil for DYSHIDROSIS
- Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil, jojoba oil and 1 teaspoon 2 tablespoons oil olive.
- Apply the oil mixture in the affected areas.
- Repeat the application every time the wash area.
Tips, Cautions and Warnings:
- Never apply tea tree oil directly on the skin because it causes irritation.
- avoid drinking tea tree oil as it can cause vomiting, diarrhea and nausea.
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, consult your doctor before using tea tree oil.
- If your eczema symptoms worse by using tea tree oil, consult your doctor for immediate medical attention.
- avoid tea tree oil if you are allergic to it.
- Avoid washing dishes, long showers, swimming and frequent hand washing.
- avoid soaps and shampoos with harsh chemicals like parabens, laureth sulfate and phthalate.
- always dry it off with a soft cloth after washing or bathing area.
- Avoid scratching and rubbing constantly.
- Apply cream high strength instead of aqueous lotions.
- Taking supplements of vitamin D3.
hope this article was helpful for you. For any questions and suggestions? Write in the comments section.