As a mother, I am in favor of the recipes that simplify and save time. That’s why our rotation dinner includes dishes from one simple pan as meat and stir cabbage fry and Pakistani Kima and so pre-make oil coconut pulling chews to make oil pulling every morning so that I do not have to open several containers each day (each time he tried to open a 5-gallon bucket of coconut oil? will Crossfit to prepare for it).
That’s why when my children ask for things at night that I know help them sleep as tart cherry juice, tea jelly or honey and salt, I’m happy to give it to them, but I wanted a simplified option …
All my remedies to sleep in a …
I found a way to combine some of my favorite recipes and their favorite healthy treats :. Sleep Tart Cherry Gummies
I store these in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks and give each child one every night. I brought in this silicone mold for single-serving size but could also be done in a greased glass bowl coconut oil and cut into squares.
I do not add salt to the recipe, but you could. I just sprayed the final product with a mixture of sugar and salt coconut before giving them.
tart cherries Gummies:
Print Author: welfare Mama ingredientstart cherries sleep Gummies
- 2 cups of tart cherry juice ( available here or in some local grocery stores)
- ½ cup gelatin powder (need to be proteins collagen and / or gelatin powder depending on the brand)
- ⅓ cup honey
- salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vitamin C powder (optional)
- in a small saucepan, slowly mix the gelatin powder into juice.
- Add the honey.
- Turn on low heat and stir as it begins to heat up.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add vitamin C if used.
- Pour into molds silicone or glass baking dish that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours to harden and removed from the molds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks (they will not last long in our house.
03/02 / 2802
Why it works:
- As mentioned this post honey and salt are great to balance cortisol levels and blood sugar overnight. Even alone, these two are excellent for improving sleep.
- That same post explains the beneficial substances in the juice of tart cherries (not the same as normal cherry juice) that make it good for improving sleep quality and length
- Gelatin is rich in proline and glycine amino acids that help relaxation and sleep.
Do you have any natural or secret remedies to help their children to sleep? Share below!