The appearance of a toothache for sure will ruin your day and quiet sleep. Undesirable irritating pain in the mouth and creates an unbearable anxiety. A toothache can be caused by caries or fractured tooth abscesses, inflammation of the gums, teeth gnashing, aggressive chewing, a recent dental procedure, etc. The intensity and type of pain changes, which can manifest as sensitivity to cold / heat or direct contact of the tooth, or publish, mild or severe constant pain.
The visit to the dentist is mandatory under the appearance of a toothache and here is the rule “the sooner the better.” But in the moments when you can not contact the dentist, you can use any of the following tricks to relieve pain.
natural home remedies for sore
1. Nail odor. clove oil is the most popular home remedy for toothache. If you have essential oil of cloves, apply 1-2 drops on the tooth, but be careful not to swallow. If you do not have oil, it will help the use of cloves. Take 1-2 cloves, put them in the mouth to soften and gently pinch with teeth lose some of its oil. You should know that the nails only stiffen to reduce the intensity of pain, not cure.
2. Rinse with warm salt water. In a glass of hot water put a teaspoon of salt and stir. Gargle the liquid to wash the area around the tooth or remove any food residue.
3. Keep your head elevated. Elevating the head will relieve pressure on the area around the tooth and can relieve pain.
4.Garlic. Take a clove of garlic, crush it and paste them directly onto the tooth. Garlic has analgesic and antiseptic properties, and can help reduce pain.
5. A cold compress on the cheek. In the gas put some ice cubes and place them as a coating on the cheek on the same side where the tooth is sick. The ice around stiffen, making it easier to tolerate the pain. Do not put ice directly on the tooth! Although instantly you can help with this procedure which will make it worse.
6. Ice in hand. With rubbing the ice “V” on the back of the hand, where converge the thumb and forefinger. Rub 5-6 minutes.
7. Rinse with 3% hydrogen. Use three percent solution of hydrogen when you have pain caused by the growth of new tooth or gum pain. The hydrogen will remove all food waste and relieve pain. Hydrogen gargle and spit out.
8. The tea bag. Put the tea bag tooth used while it is still hot. This is a popular folk remedy is believed to help against toothache.
9. The chewing gum of a broken or fallen tooth fillings. If you have fallen or broken tooth filling, cover the exposed area with gum chewed quietly and sugar to reduce pain area. Chewing gum can help fix a torn loose fill. In this case, avoid chewing in order not to worsen the situation.
10. Analgesics (painkillers). Of course, when the pain is unbearable, you can remove aspirin or other medicines for this purpose.
Do not apply aspirin on the tooth. Many people aspirin break and hold the tooth in order to pass the pain. Never put aspirin on the tooth or gums around! If placed in the gum, aspirin can damage tissue and cause a burning sensation that could last several days.
The disappearance of pain should not be your sign that all is well and creates canceled a visit to the dentist. A toothache is an indicator that there is a problem, so consultation with a dentist is necessary.