Beat 250 g of sugar-free cookies or biscuits for diabetics (powder form) with ricotta cheese 250g until a thick and compact mixture. Shape the mixture into small balls (~ 2 cm). Pour some unsweetened cocoa and coconut flour in 2 separate containers. Roll the balls a little cocoa and a little flour. Store the truffles in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition is fundamental to good body and mind. By curing the diet, you can prevent many diseases. The recipe that I propose is ideal for people with diabetes, because it is “white-sugar”. coconut flour is high in fiber, protein and healthy fats and is free from wheat and other grains. It is also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates and calories, and has a low score on the glycemic index.
coconut and cocoa truffles recipe
- 250 g of ricotta cheese
- 250 g of sugar-free cookies
- unsweetened cocoa
- coconut flour
- Beat the cookies until they are almost powder and combine with ricotta cheese.
- Mix well until thick and compact mixture.
- Make balls about 2 cm with your hands.
- Pour into two separate containers of cocoa and coconut flour.
- Roll the balls a bit in cocoa and a little flour.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.