One of the terrible problems that any woman can experience after pregnancy is stretch marks.
Apart from pregnancy, but can also develop due to sudden weight loss or gain and during puberty.
Stretch marks develop when the skin loses its elasticity. This happens when the connection collagen skin tissues is weakened due to stretching.
can occur anywhere in the body, but the most common areas are the arms, underarms, back, thighs, abdomen and hips.
Stretch marks are very stubborn, if you want to reduce their appearance that takes a long time. Treating them as soon as they appear may show positive results in much less time.
Instead of relying on laser treatment, you can rely on simple home remedies to reduce their appearance. They are safe, cost-effective and have no side effects.
Today, we will discuss more related to sugar for stretch marks ….
sugar is effective in reducing stretch marks?
- Sugar is rich in glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy acid) which stimulates the production of healthy skin cells.
- dead skin cells are exfoliated accumulated.
- it locks the moisture in skin cells that causes hydrated.
- washing with sugar improves blood circulation.
How to use sugar to reduce the appearance of stretch marks?
There are few ways to use sugar for stretch marks. Choose any of them as per your convenience and do not forget to test regularly.
1) sugar with olive oil
Vitamin E present in olive oil cure and improves collagen production and skin elasticity.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Rub the mixture gently on stretch marks.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with cold water.
- For additional benefits, mix 3 drops of any essential oil in the mixture.
- Repeat at least 2 times a week.
Process 2: honey
- Mix equal amounts of sugar, olive oil and honey.
- Mix well and apply the solution on stretch marks.
- massage gently for a few minutes and leave for 25 minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the process once in 2 days.
2. Sugar castor oil
- Mix equal amounts of sugar and castor oil.
- gently massage the mixture over the grooves for 5 minutes.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- rinse with water and dry.
- Follow the process. 2 – 3 times a week until the results
3. sugar with lemon juice and almond oil
- Combine 1 tablespoon of sugar and a few drops each of lemon juice and almond oil.
- Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- rub the mixture over the stretch marks.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the process daily during rain for at least 1 month.
- For additional benefits, you can add honey.
4. Sugar with shea butter
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup raw cane sugar, 1/4 cup oil coconut, 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin E oil, 5 drops of lavender essential oil, 1 tablespoon butter butter and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- The mixture is heated over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- , remove from heat and pour into a glass jar and close the lid.
- Massage a small amount of daily mixture splines.
- Repeat application 2 -. 3 times a week
- Alternatively, you can use olive oil instead of coconut oil.
5. Brown Sugar with water
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar in a bowl.
- Stir adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time.
- Once you achieve a soft paste, gently rub the mixture over the grooves in circular motions.
- After a few minutes, rinse with water.
- Repeat the process three times a week.
6. Sugar salt
- Combine 250 grams each of salt and sugar.
- are added 100-150 ml palm oil in it and mix well
- Switch the mixture into a container with a tight lid..
- massage the mixture in a circular motion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
- some moisturizer of your choice applies.
- Repeat the process three times a week.
- Alternatively, you can use coconut oil or any other vegetable oil instead of palm oil.
7. Sugar with coconut oil
- Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 3 -. 4 drops of coconut oil that
- Stir the mixture well on stretch marks and massage gently for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mixture with water.
- Repeat the process 2 times a day to see results.
- Melt 1 cup coconut oil and remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup sugar and stir it.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Once cooled, sufficient quantities of the mixture onto the splines are applied.
- Rub gently for 20 -. 25 minutes
- Repeat daily application.
- store the remaining mixture for future use.
- in the glass bottle, add 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and lemon juice and the contents of 1 capsule of vitamin E.
- Close the lid and shake well.
- Keep the bottle in the refrigerator.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and apply it on the splines.
- Using a soft bristle brush, scrub stretch marks.
- rinse with water.
- Repeat every day before going to the bathrooms to get effective results.
8. Sugar with ground coffee
- Combine 2 tablespoons each of sugar and salt sea, a few drops of lemon juice, 3/4 cup ground coffee beans AND1 tablespoon olive oil.
- rub the mixture over the grooves in circular motions for 5 minutes.
- Now leave for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- Follow the process 3 times a week.
- Combine 1/2 cup each of the coffee grounds, brown sugar and coconut oil.
- Take sufficient quantities of the mixture and apply on stretch marks.
- massage gently for 5 minutes and allowed to stand for 10 minutes.
- wash the area with water and dry with a soft towel.
- Repeat process 2 -. 3 times a week
- store the remaining mixture in an airtight container.
- For additional benefits, add cinnamon in it.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup each of vitamin E oil and almond oil 1 cup ground coffee.
- Moisten the striae areas with water.
- Take sufficient quantities of the mixture and apply it on stretch marks.
- massage gently for a few minutes and leave for 20 minutes.
- wash the area with water and dry.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a week
- store the rest of the mixture in the refrigerator for future use..
- Combine 1 1/2 cup cane sugar (organic), 1/2 cup ground coffee 1 / 4 cup oatmeal, 3 tablespoons each of honey and coconut oil, 1 tablespoon calendula infused oil, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 drops of peppermint oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and store in an airtight container.
- Take sufficient quantities of mixture and rub gently on stretch marks.
- allowed to stand for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Follow the process 2 to 3 times a week regularly
- You can save the envelope of the mixture in the refrigerator for future use..
Tips and precautions
- You can use brown sugar or cane sugar instead of white sugar.
- Make sure you gently rub as hardness may worsen the skin condition.
- Application of natural moisturizers such as coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter or olive oil during pregnancy can prevent stretch marks to a maximum extent.
- Do not use methods of sugar, if you have cuts, bruises or wounds.
- stretch marks not scratch because it can cause infections and worsen the skin condition.
- drink plenty of water to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Exercise regularly to maintain a healthy weight.
- Perform a patch of the remedies before attempting regular treatments.
- Include fruits and vegetables, vitamin C and E in their diet.
home remedies take time to show results as stretch marks are very stubborn. But with a little patience you can probably see the result in a few days.
If you have any questions about the article suggestion, please write to us in the comments section. For more articles, stay tuned to our website …