Can I ask you a simple question – do you feel bloated? Well, if your answer is yes, then you are in the right place! Yes, if you’re constantly dealing with the bloated stomach, there are natural remedies and methods you can use to solve this problem. But first, I would like to say a few words about food and the most common reasons that cause swelling. This is what you need to know:
- First, you should know that dairy products can cause gas and bloating, so you should limit the amount of milk, cheese, yogurt and other products dairy, and change to drink coconut, almond, soy milk or linen.
- Yes, we all know that broccoli, cabbage and asparagus are loaded with healthy nutrients! But did you know that can cause gas, due to its content of raffinose, a sugar undigested until it reaches the large intestine knew. This means one thing -. You should consume these vegetables in reasonable quantities
- should also avoid grains because they contain oligosaccharide, a sugar that is indigestible by the body. You can soak dried beans before cooking to help eliminate some of its sugars.
- Did you know that apples and pears are fruits that are a rich source of soluble fiber, which is a good thing? But the trouble is that these fruits can not be tolerated by sensitive stomachs! Which means that if you have a sensitive stomach -. You should definitely avoid these fruits
- When chew gum or candy, which usually used more often, which means we’re swallowing more air . Gums and sweets including artificial sweeteners can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- We all know that salty foods are loaded with sodium, which makes it “hold” more water in your body. This means that you should lower your salt intake and make sure it is not consumed more than 2,300 mg a day.
- carbonated, carbon dioxide as soft drinks and beer release, causing swelling.
Note: The expert said that the next 10 remedies digestive properties have amazing healing and therefore reduce swelling shortly after taking them. Stress, poor diet and not enough good bacteria in the gut causes bloating, constipation and gas. These conditions are not dangerous, but make you feel bad and uncomfortable.
Here are some powerful remedies to relieve constipation and swelling in minutes:
should definitely try fennel seeds and fennel – which function as antispasmodic agents in the colon and are also very useful and beneficial to reduce swelling and gas. This powerful ingredient will also help relax the muscles of the digestive tract, it stimulates the flow of bile and reduce pain caused by digestion.
- caraway seeds
Have you ever heard of caraway seeds? This is what you need to know – these seeds contain carminative properties, which means they help in preventing the creation of gas and expulsion of gases. These seeds also promote the healthy growth of intestinal bacteria, which is very important for a flat stomach.
Ginger is extremely useful in relieving symptoms of gastrointestinal problems, especially because of its enzyme called protein zingibain digestion. This powerful root will help eliminate gas and reduce swelling! And trust me, you will be surprised by the results!
Pineapple, as ginger, is loaded with enzyme protein digestion, which improves digestion and reduces the likelihood of developing gas and bloating. You should also know that this super healthy fruit is extremely useful and beneficial, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint tea
Did you know that peppermint tea also works well as a relaxing agent in the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, and it has been studied by many researchers around the world for its effectiveness against irritable bowel syndrome?
- Chamomile tea
This amazing and super healthy tea has antispasmodic, carminative and powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile tea also has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. In addition, chamomile tea relaxes and reduces stress on the body, which is the major cause of digestive problems in most people. This powerful tea can also help against diarrhea, especially in young children.
Experts say that papaya fruit is an incredibly powerful reduces swelling. Papaya contains high amounts of the enzyme papain, which is an enzyme that digests proteins combat swelling and gas. Papaya is excellent for removing intestinal worms and parasites that cause swelling.
Yes, we all know that raw parsley is great for fresh breath, but is also very good for digestion, too . Experts also say that parsley is a natural diuretic, which means that removes excess salt accumulates in the body and reduces the weight of excess water, gas and bloating.
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon
Do you feel bloated? Well, you should try this remedy – apple cider vinegar or lemon. This way the digestive juices and stimulate the body will digest nutrients better. This is what you have to do – simply mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, or tighten 1 / 2-1 lime juice in one liter of water and drink. We really hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thanks and take care!
The suffering from a bloated stomach? AND YOU DO SO to relieve constipation and bloating IN MINUTES appeared for the first time in My healthy life Vision .