An important part of oral care on a daily basis is rinsed with a mouthwash !. People should be careful about this because although useful, mouthwash can be harmful. Listerine and other popular brands of mouthwashes contain alcohol, which is a great risk of developing oral cancer.
There are more than 640,000 people worldwide and about 48,000 Americans diagnosed them oral cancer each year. Mouthwash is seen as a partial risk for cancer of the mouth, gums and cheeks, tongue, etc.
Every time you use the mouthwash, with the hope of a fresh breath, which is alcohol and other chemicals and toxins that risk their oral health
Here is a list of some of chemicals that can be hidden in your mouthwash and risk prevention :.
1. Chlorhexidine: It is claimed that this chemical associated with the use of mouthwash causes an increase in blood pressure. A study in the journal Free Radical Biology and Medicine indicates that daily use (or twice daily) can increase blood pressure that can cause serious heart problems. This is because Chlorhexidine kills the good bacteria in the body and relaxes blood vessels.
2. Alcohol: makes bad breath by drying of the mucous membranes of the mouth and reduce saliva. Alcohol also changes the pH of the mouth and throat. According to the Journal of Dentistry Australia alcohol increases the risk of developing neck, head and oral cancer.
3. hexetidine (Oraldene): Ingestion of this chemical can cause failure in parts of the brain that control sensory and neural functions. Although considered carcinogenic, Oraldene can also cause allergic reactions and unstable heart beat.
4. Methyl salicylate: One tablespoon of this substance is equal to more than 23 300 mg aspirin tablets. An overdose can cause profound problems such as vision loss, kidney failure, low blood pressure, seizures, vomiting, difficulty breathing, etc.
5. Methylparaben: This chemical has been found in the tissues of breast cancer and that is why increases breast cancer and tumor growth. It is found in mouthwashes, cosmetics women, skin creams, deodorants, etc.
Green tea for pest elimination
There are more natural, cheaper and safer form of mouthwash that can have a place in your oral care. According to a study by researchers, participants with existing periodontal disease changed their diet to one that includes more fruits, vegetables, beans, peas, potatoes, grains, lentils, spices and water. to
Participants to continue the oral care regularly so the researchers studied the results showed that the healthier the food was stronger oral health.
scientists say that not only sugar has a negative impact on our teeth, but all other foods that we eat. It is also something that greatly inhibited plague bacteria on teeth within minutes was green tea. In less than 7 minutes, green tea killed nearly half of harmful bacteria in the plague of participants.
For a comparison of green tea and chlorhexidine proved that green tea was much better remedy for pest reduction even without any chemicals containing mouthwash. When it comes to your oral health, practice using green tea instead of a total of liquid chemicals.