by ago 3 view 0
hair dye is really so harmful?
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in Lyon, France sent a study that showed that stylists and male hairdressers are at high risk of bladder cancer due to constant exposure to hair dyes and They are containing dangerous toxins.
People who dye their hair regularly are also at great risk. The human scalp contains numerous blood vessels that carry toxins from hair dyes throughout the body. The chemicals in hair dyes can also cause other serious diseases such as leukemia and lymphoma.
What chemicals are found in common hair dyes?
According to the database Skin Deep cosmetics created by the EWG, there are 456 different hair dyes. Even 400 hair dyes are proven to contain dangerous chemicals that can cause:
- Ocular, respiratory, and skin inflammation and allergies.
- Intoxication reproductive systems.
- poisoning the nervous system.
- poisoning of the immune system and other organs as well.
The chemicals found in “Chestnut Brown” or “ash blonde” hair dye:
- to-phenylenediamine and tetrahydro-6-nitroquinoxaline, which has been shown to cause cancer in animals and also damage genetic material.
- DMDM hydantoin preservative, which attacks the immune system and is banned in Japan.
- Formaldehyde, a preservative that is linked to cancer growth and reproductive systems intoxication.
- 71% of coal tar, a known carcinogen
- Eugenol, ingredient found in perfumes that have been found to cause allergy, poisoning the immune and nervous system and cancer.
The bad news is that these toxins are just a few of the long list of toxins that are used in the production of hair dyes. So it is highly recommended to read the label of hair dyes before they bye. You would be surprised what kind of cosmetic products used daily.
Why you should avoid hair dye?
It has been shown that if you are exposed to hair dye for a longer period of time, you begin to have serious health problems.
A study was conducted in which 900 people were included. The first group contained participants who dyed her hair every month and the second group included participants with the natural hair color. The study showed that the first group was a higher risk of up to 50% of bladder cancer, especially in women who have dyed their hair regularly for more than 15 years. It has also been shown that people who dyed their hair for more than two decades were more likely to suffer from other diseases, -. Such as rheumatoid arthritis
Is there such a thing as a hair dye Safe?
Because each hair dye contains harmful chemicals, which should especially be avoided by pregnant women and nursing mothers as toxins are transferred to the baby and can cause serious health problems.
Things to consider:
- Consult your hairdresser if he / she uses herbal dyes and if the store free of odors and toxins is maintained.
- If you really want to dye your hair, dye it with a little lighter shade. Darker shades contain more toxins
- There are some hair colors on the market that are more natural than others. The henna, herbal dyes and vegetable dyes contain less toxins.
- Permanent hair color contains more toxins, so if you still want to dye your hair, use temporary or semi-permanent dyes.
Women who have problems with gray hair before age 40, should see a doctor so they can check if they suffer from hypothyroidism
How to make your organic hair dye itself?
You will need these herbs and vegetables to make your own light hair dye:
- strong chamomile tea (2 cups)
- lemon juice (½ cup)
- 1/2 cup of strong tea calendula (only if you want more golden tones)
How do they work?
Apply lemon juice on the hair, exposing it to direct sunlight and wait for several hours. It will look like you’ve lightened your hair.
Spray the hair with a blend of strong chamomile tea (about ½ cup) 2 cups water. Wait for several hours and your hair will become brighter. better effect will be achieved if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
Chamomile tea makes your hair shiny and smooth. Only use it after showering and not rinsed.
How to Apply Your Organic hair dye?
all ingredients are mixed and then pour into a spray bottle. Shake the bottle before use. It is recommended to spray on hair, brushing his hair and then wait for 1-2 hours before rinsing. For best results, stay in the sun. Apply this treatment several times a week.
You can also rinse your hair with this mixture. It will not dye your hair, but this way your hair will be shiny and smooth.
Herbs for red hair
There are herbs that can make your red hair. But keep in mind that if you have darker hair that have reddish tint and if your hair is lighter than have a tinge of strawberry
Source :. http://superhealthypage.com