Want to eat strawberries, if not, then you should immediately begin to eat. I’m sure he’ll start eating strawberries when we discover how they are succulent, summery and delicious; they are a super blue true, too. Strawberries are a rich nutrient rich and pressed with reinforcements cells (such as vitamin C), which offer a wide variety of medical benefits, some of which may surprise you. In the remote possibility that we see and we have to find a few variables for strawberries, we will find that there are more than 600 assortments of strawberries. Sweet berries, slightly tart are among the top 10 foods cultivated land for the content of cancer prevention agent.
The garden strawberry is cultivated worldwide for its fruit. The fruit is prized for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in prepared foods such as jams, fruit juices, pastries, ice cream, milkshakes and chocolates.
nutritional ingredients strawberries
Strawberries are rich in essential nutrients vitamin C, potassium, folate and fiber. A cup of fresh strawberries contains 160 percent of the recommended amount of vitamin C for only 50 calories daily amount.
Serving size: 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (166 grams)
- Calories: 50
- Protein: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 11.65 grams
- Dietary fiber: 3.81 grams
- Calcium: 23.24 milligrams
- Iron: 0.63 milligrams
- Magnesium: 16.60 milligrams
- Phosphorus: 31.54 milligrams
- Potassium: 44.82 milligrams
- Selenium: 1.16 mg
- Vitamin C: 94.12 milligrams
- folate: 29.38 micrograms
- Vitamin A: 44.82 international units
Strawberry also contains anthocyanins powerful antioxidants, ellagic acid, quercetin and kaempferol, all have demonstrated protective effects against certain cancers.
This fresh fruit available, frozen, freeze-dried, and jellies, syrups, and jams. Be sure to check the label of frozen and dried berries added sugars. When looking jellies and jams, go for all fruit spreads with no added sweeteners and fillers.
fresh summer strawberries are one of the most popular, refreshing and healthy treats on the planet. They also seem to lead to a number of health benefits.
Some benefits of the cutter are:
- We know that strawberries are red. But we also have to know that the red coloring contains anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat.
- Strawberries also help improve short-term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks.
- have antioxidant properties that can also help prevent cataracts clouding of the lens of the eye that can lead to blindness in the elderly.
- Flavonoids finding and are responsible for color and flavor of strawberries reduce the risk of heart disease
- Strawberries contain potassium, vitamin K and magnesium, which are important for bone health.
- strawberry powder can help prevent human esophageal cancer.
- The power of vitamin C in strawberries continues as it is vital for the production of collagen, which helps to improve the elasticity and skin resistance. Since we lose collagen with age, consumption of foods rich in vitamin C can result in healthier, younger looking skin.