Avocados are more or less present in our lives, as these tiny green fruits are one of the most common ingredients in different foods and desserts today.
However, even though this fruit has sweet smell and delicious taste, it has gained its popularity due to its high nutritional value. Namely, the avocado is rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, potassium and many vitamins, including B6, B5, E, C and K.
as it is Still almost always the case, the more popular it becomes a fruit, the most expensive market makes it. Therefore, grocery stores always want to make big profits, so the price of avocados has increased by more than 25 percent.
Fortunately, there is another alternative for you to have this fruit and enjoy its benefits at the lowest possible price – that is, every time in your own home. Here is how.
This is how to grow your own organic avocado tree from seed:
– Take an avocado seed, clean it well, then note well what is the bottom end, and, at the top. Then take four toothpicks and stick them in it at equal distances around half.
– Then put the seed in a full glass of water and toothpicks will let stand about an inch of water
– You should put the seeds in a warm place and you should ensure that you are exposed to direct sunlight. After two to six weeks, the stem is grown to about six inches. Now, you have to reduce the number to three inches, and wait again until the rod reaches the anterior length and leaves grow.
– Then you should take a big pot with a diameter of ten inches, which also has a hole in the bottom for drainage. Fill the pot with soil rich in nutrients. At the top of the ground, make a hole to put the seed and the seed there. Do not plant the seeds too deep into the soil; plant only a means thereof. The other half must remain above ground.
– Place the pot in a place with lots of sunlight and make sure the water is often and generously. The soil should be moist, not saturated. If there is enough water in the soil, the leaves will become dry and brown. If this happens, you have to put the pot in the sink and open the tap water run through the soil. The excess amount of water, then must be drained and, ultimately, the pot should be removed from the pool.
– Conversely, if there is an excess watering the avocado tree, its leaves turn yellow and fallen. If this is the case with your tree, you should stop watering for several days, and make sure that the amount of water used in the future is reduced.
– If you want your avocado tree to flourish, which would take care of it constantly and make sure you keep well. Sometimes it would take a few years to start bearing fruit. However, when it starts with fruit, you will be satisfied and you will be able to enjoy their delicious meat and surprisingly healthy.