But it need not be that way!
1. Restore whiteness by rubbing toothpaste on old shoes.
does not only whiten your teeth.
2. Clean leather with alcohol.
You will not believe how dirty they were.
3. Renews its sneakers with sodium bicarbonate.
is given that “new” smell again.
4. Use a nail file to banish scratches.
They Buff right out in no time.
5. Soak in a solution of vinegar to get rid of bad odors.
A long soak in a solution of water and vinegar cools even stinkiest kicks.
6. gloss patent leather with petroleum jelly.
They shine like diamonds.
7. Use the cornmeal to absorb stains suede.
water stain? What water stain?
8. Use a hair dryer to stretch new shoes.
Don wool socks and “dry” shoes to help shape the leather at his feet.
9. Loosen the shoes too tight in the freezer.
Fill plastic bags with water and place them in your shoes. Which will be expanded in the freezer, extending their shoes with the ideal size.
10. Rub sandpaper soles
You never slip and fall again!
11. deodorant gel helps prevent blisters.
rubbing and chafing which can cause blisters is avoided. Plus it smells good!
12. The use of high heels? Tape fingers together.
is a good trick to avoid foot pain.
13. waterproof canvas shoe with beeswax.
Even the flimsiest shoes become leakproof.
14. Soak your feet in tea to soothe blisters.
The anti-inflammatory properties in the magic of tea in her footsies work well.
If you struggle with high heels advice as # 12 are definitely worth seeing. I know I’ll definitely give it a shot