Pollution and heat cause much damage to our skin. The daily trials facing our skin makes it pigmented, tanned and dry. In order to save our delicate skin, we use a variety of cosmetics. But this is our comfort in anything less than a cosmetic cemetery and our skin becomes host to a number of skin problems.
The causes of skin darkening:
Environmental changes, pollution and over-exposure to the sun are in fact the three leading causes darkening skin. Compounding these conditions is excessive use of basic chemicals. This causes a number of adverse effects on the skin, such as:
- skin pigmentation
- dry / flaky skin
- outburst of acne / pimples
- skin tanning
- skin spots
- heads in black and white
- / pale dark skin
Everyone suffers from one or the other problems with the skin mentioned above. The culprits of these cases are either hormones or their genes! skin diseases are as a matter of fact, hereditary and are made from one generation to the other.
Furthermore, with increasing age, the body begins to release certain hormones in excess, while limiting the production of some others. This also leads to many skin problems that are hated.
How to prevent darkening of the skin?
The adoption of certain daily habits can keep your skin healthy and smooth. Adopt them as part of your daily routine along with some home remedies for skin whitening and enjoy the beautiful free skin imperfections. These are:
Skin cleansing helps the skin to get rid of dirt and excess oil, while the pH balance is maintained. Skin extra oil that otherwise becomes a perfect place for the growth of pathogens is cleared. Lemon juice, tea tree oil and salt to make big table all natural skin cleansers.
Always use a lotion with an SPF of 30 or more if you live in a hot country like India. protection factor is a method for measuring the amount of UV that are blocked. UV rays that cause sunburn are measured in fractions. A cream containing SPF 50 indicates that only 1 / 50th of harmful radiation can reach the skin. A higher so FPS, the percentage of these blocks harmful radiation but the duration for protecting skin is the same as that of a lotion with lower SPF.
Cover your face:
Believe it or not, covering his face is one of the best ways to save your skin from the face of pollutants and radiation damaging skin. In addition, the necessary amount of moisture that prevents the skin from drying or getting excessively oily remains. your skin from dust and environmental pollutants also saved.
Moisturizers should whenever washing your face apply. night creams also help maintain moisture balance and skin repair all damages that were caused during the day. If you have the time, it is always better to use a natural masks maintaining smooth and healthy skin.
skin whitening home remedies
The following are some whitening home remedies skin to lighten skin and help keep it that way:
lactic acid is present in yogurt bleaching properties, while other essential nutrients provide nourishment to the skin.
- Improve your skin tone and complexion by mixing one tablespoon of yogurt with half a tablespoon of honey and apply it to the skin.
- Leave it on for the next 10-15 minutes. Rinse with running water.
- Take some yogurt and apply it to the skin. Leave it on for a couple of minutes, wash and dry.
- Make sure the water used is warm.
Both of the remedies described can be done on a daily basis for several weeks or as long as you want.
- Yogurt does not harm the skin in any way and will surely be able to see the difference within a week.
Vitamin C is another essential ingredient that cleanses the skin and nourishes it at the same time.
- Decreases skin problems that have left blotchy skin and dark spots.
- Orange peels are no less either. Dry some shells and ground into a fine powder.
- Make a paste with a tablespoon each of orange peel powder and yogurt.
- Apply and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse.
- do this only once or maximum twice a week.
- Vitamin C rich masks should be avoided on irritated skin or open wounds.
Besan (chickpea flour) not only complements the skin but also absorbs excess oil is the reason behind this outburst of acne.
- Make a thick paste of chickpea flour and rosewater.
- apply and let dry, this may take about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse under running water.
Mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour and a pinch of turmeric powder with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mask and leave to dry.
- moisturize dry and scrub mask is removed with warm water.
- Honey is another great help from the lap of nature which has been a undeniable friend to humanity.
- has been an important factor in curing a number of disorders and maintaining a healthy body ingredient.
- Honey is said to have antibacterial properties, so I applied to the skin and leave for a few minutes, followed by a rinse with warm water. Follow every day.
- This will ensure that your skin retains its needed moisture and all skin problems kept at bay, too.
- Mix a tablespoon of milk powder in a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice with half a teaspoon of almond oil.
- Apply this mixture and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- You can add this to your daily routine.
lemons and oranges have a good content of vitamin C and have bleaching properties too
- Take four tablespoons of lemon juice with a teaspoon tomato juice and / or a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste on the face for half an hour and then rinse with water.
- Apply lemon juice directly on the affected area with the help of a cotton area.
- Let it stick to the skin for about an hour and then rinse.
- Both methods can be added to your daily routine skin cleansing.
- Lemons are an ideal ingredient in all skin whitening home remedies because of their excellent bleaching properties.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera Gel is best when used fresh; if not available, you can also buy on the market. Aloe gel is known to reduce skin pigmentation caused. Also it rebuilds damaged tissues and rejuvenates the skin.
- cut a fresh leaf of aloe vera. further reduce the sides and it follows from one is flatter surfaces. Scrape the sap with the help of a spoon. Apply evenly on the skin. Leave on for 15-30 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. Rinse with water.
- aloe vera Sensitivity varies from person to person. If you have a very sensitive skin apply on alternate days, otherwise it can be applied up to twice a day for two weeks.
- papaya is beneficial if eaten or applied to the skin. Either way, helps cleanse your skin and removes excess harmful substances that have accumulated on your skin.
- Take some papaya pulp of a ripe papaya and mixed with a little fresh lemon juice. Apply to the skin of the face and massage. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. Washed with a little cold water. Do this once a week.
- The skin of the papaya also has cleansing properties. Rub a papaya skin on the face and let dry. Rinse with water. This can also be added to your list of skin whitening home remedies that are used daily.
Turmeric is the yellow antiseptic salt that gives color, not just food , but also to your life to make your imperfection of free and glowing skin.
- Turmeric milk, cream makes an excellent combination.
- make a thick paste using the two, apply and let dry.
- Rinse with warm water.
- cucumbers help achieve a smoother skin and firmer than the cucumber binds collagen and reduces uneven skin patches.
- Apply a mixture of one teaspoon each of cucumber and lemon juice and rinse with water after it dries.
- Follow this regimen once daily.
Oatmeal exfoliates the skin while creating a perfect environment for cell proliferation. What more could you ask for?
- Mix a teaspoon and a half of oatmeal with one teaspoon tomato juice.
- Apply and leave for 20 minutes.
- while this mask face rubbed, you also remove all the dead cells that clung to his skin on the face, giving a dull appearance and pigmented.
Adding natural products for our daily life keeps health problems at bay. natural skin whitening home remedies mentioned above have no side effects, and will leave your skin glowing!
However, if you want allows you to name the biggest advantage of using skin whitening home remedies, we will say that all these are pocket friendly as well as being extremely effective. So go ahead and get rid of chemical cosmetics full and give these the “right” try!
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.