People tend to ignore problems like snorring, bleeding gum and sexual problems. The reason they do not pay much attention to these issues is because they assume that they can be really sings the world’s most dangerous murderer.
According to John Erwin, a cardiologist, when arteries begin to sag, the symptoms begin to manifest in the body. The following are the main symptoms of heart disease that most people do not realize until it is too late
- Sexual problems -. According to many people, sexual problems occur as a result of some psychological barriers and this is usually true. However, particularly in men, this indicates a blood flow suddenly that is a characteristic of heart disease. Be sure to consult your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of these symptoms
- snorring and sleep apnea -. This phenomenon can be fatal. Snorring can be a short song interupptions in breathing during sleep and this indicates that there are some psychological or physical problems in the body that are not resolved. On the other hand, snorring can be a sign of heart rate too strong that can be considered as an indicator of heart problems.
- Bleeding gums -A severe infection can cause bleeding gums. For example, the paradentose can destroy entire jaw. This infection can significantly increase the risk of a heart attack.
- tightness and pain in the shoulder blades As people explain, when they have a heart attack, it feels like a “sitting on his chest elephant.” Moreover, people also feel neck pain, tension around the shoulders and hands before experiencing a heart attack.
- -Swelling swelling of the extremities of the hands and feet during physical activity is a normal process, but if you notice swelling at rest or if the swelling does not decrease, it may indicate that you have an obstruction arteries that are causing inflammation
- Problems with digestion and heartburn -. people most often go to the doctor because they feel as if they have heart problems, but they actually have acid in the stomach that are causing heartburn. However, if you feel a burning sensation in the chest accompanied by shortness of breath, dizziness and fainting see a doctor immediately.