Do you find it difficult to get into the jeans that she wore in her college a few years ago? Do you feel you are losing your self-confidence due to bulging stomach area? If belly fat is your concern, then you are not only the only woman in the world with this problem. Almost 50% and 60% of women in this world are not satisfied with the kind of belly they have and are looking for ways and means to reduce stored fat in their bellies. Many women love to have a perfect belly that professional athletes and celebrities have. If you want to have an almost perfect flat stomach, then you should be prepared to make some lifestyle changes to reduce excess belly fat from your body.
If you are an obese person, then it is a very difficult task to remove the abdominal fat from your belly. But if you are determined to have a flat stomach, then you need to make great sacrifices in life and also have a lot of patience to achieve your goal. It is important for you to cut way down on your favorites or burgers or pizzas and ice cream cakes and concentrate on eating only vegetables greens, and foods that contain high fiber. This is the only way you can reduce your waistline.
One of the best ways to get a slimmer waist is exercise. This article focuses on providing you with simple exercises you can do at home every day to help pump the excess fat that has accumulated around your abdomen area.
Why you suffer from excess belly fat?
is normal to have a little belly fat which will help cushion the bones and organs and to protect them. However, excess belly fat is a matter of great concern and you will be able to get rid of the stresses of excess abdominal fat through exercise and take on a low carbohydrate diet . The following are some of the reasons why you have excess fat around the abdomen area
1. Poor Metabolism
As they begin to age, the rate of metabolism your body decreases and this results in increased storage of fat in the abdomen. Women are easily susceptible to belly fat than men. Perhaps you wonder why some of your friends eating fried foods based on sugar and most often have a flat stomach and always put on fat around your abdominal area. The main reason behind this is that your friends have a rate higher than what will be subjected metabolism.
It has been shown that fat cells develop in your body depends on your genes. If your grandparents or your parents have excess abdominal fat, then also you have the same. There are two types of body structure: pear shaped and apple shaped. If you are pear-shaped, then the fat in your body meets in the lower part of your body such as the buttocks. If you are apple-shaped, then your body fat accumulates around the belly area.
3. Sedentary lifestyle
If you are leading a sedentary lifestyle without exercise and spend most of their time sitting in front of the TV or computer, then you are sure to accumulate a lot of fat around your belly in a few years.
If you are falling into eating more than you should eat, then you are certainly going to gain weight easily. If overeating is coupled with a sedentary lifestyle, then you will gain belly fat in no time and will easily put on weight.
5. Poor posture when sitting
If you do not practice techniques being well and always slouch when you sit in the chair, then you are sure to capture the accumulation of fat around the stomach area. You should always sit upright in a chair.
6. Stress and disease
Stress is one of the main reasons why people tend to hoard food around his waist. the level of cortisol will increase in your body that leads to belly fat. Diseases like breast cancer, sleep apnea, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and diabetes in women will result in the accumulation of fat around your abdominal area.
7. sagging muscles
If you have sagging muscles around your abdominal area, then you can easily get excess belly fat.
8. Hormonal changes
As women tend to reach middle age, the body fat ratio will increase in proportion to their body weight. There is an increased risk of accumulation of fat around the waist area during menopause. Hormones play a vital role in regulating the concentration of fat in the body of a woman.
How belly fat measured?
This has previously considered that belly fat is healthy as it could be used by a person whenever he or she needs some extra energy. However, times have changed now. It has been researched that excess belly fat will lead people to easily catch cardiovascular disease. Therefore, it is vital to every man and woman to keep track of your belly fat and always keep it under control. The following are the ways you can measure your waist:
a) Waist to hip
Measure the narrowest part of the waist and then measure the widest part of the hip . To calculate waist to hip ratio, all you need is to divide the values for the relationship. If the ratio is about 0.8 or more, then you can easily fall prey to cardiovascular disease.
b) Body Mass Index
Body Mass Index or BMI is the ratio of weight in kilograms divided by the square of your height in meters. If your BMI is in the range of 25 to 29.9, then you are in the overweight category and if your relationship BMI is over 30, then you are an obese person. You will need to reduce your belly fat considerably if it is to remain free of health risks.
c) Waist circumference
Use a tape measure to measure her waist up to her navel. You should breathe normally when taking the measurement. If waist size is 34 inches, then you are at a risk of chronic heart disease.
Do not miss – Top 10 Home Exercise to lose weight quickly
Top foods to help reduce belly fat
If you find that you have excess abdominal fat, then you should immediately cut down on the consumption of carbohydrate-rich foods and start eating foods that are rich in fiber. The following are the super foods that will help reduce your waistline.
- Apples :. are super foods that you can take three to four times a day as a substitute for carbohydrate-rich foods
- : Almonds. rich in vitamin E and has a high fiber content that will make you feel full and reduce hunger
- green leafy vegetables: They are rich in fiber and very low in calories . They will help in preventing water retention.
- avocado :. They are rich in fiber and have high high monounsaturated fatty acids that help in reducing belly fat
- Pepino :. Cucumber is a vegetable that has a high water content and is very low in calories
- Watermelon: is a fruit that has a water content of 80% in the same and very few calories. They help in achieving the desired waist easily.
- Beans: This plant helps improve digestion and strengthening the muscles. It will help to tone the belly by reducing hunger and prevent you from overeating.
Along with these foods, but it is also important for you to do some exercises to reduce excess belly fat. You need to combine exercise and diet in order to get rid of belly fat efficiently. It is important for you to incorporate simple exercise routines into your daily routine so that you stay in the best shape ever.
And you can also read Top 15 best aerobic workouts at home to belly fat
exercises to reduce fat stomach
there is no best exercise you can think of to reduce abdominal fat that crunches. It will help you burn stomach fat easily and if this exercise is coupled with an adequate intake diet, then you can see effective results in quick time.
- lie on your back on a mat. Knees bent with feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you’re lifting your body.
- By bringing your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once reaches you need to exhale.
- Do this 10 times and then repeated for two or three sets.
2) reverse crunches
This is another exercise that will help you easily get rid of stomach fat.
- Lie with your back on a mat. Raise your knees with your feet planted on the ground.
- Keep both hands on either side of her body.
- push your feet so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and your feet do not touch the ground.
- Now back up so that your knees bent toward chest.
- Inhale when you plant your feet on the floor and exhale when lifting the back and move your knees to your chest.
- Repeat this for 10 times and two other series.
3) Turn crunches
This exercise routine is very similar to creak exercise and this will have to rotate the shoulder in the direction of the other shoulder.
- lying on the mat with hands behind head.
- Bend your knees and make sure your feet do not touch the ground.
- Now move your upper body toward your knees as exercise crisis. But here you have to make sure twisting his right shoulder to the left and the left of the torso should be on the floor.
- Repeat the same way on the other side. Then lift your left shoulder to the right with the right torso resting on the ground.
- Repeat the same procedure for 10 to 12 times.
4) Vertical Crunch
- Lie with your back on the carpet or floor. Extend both your legs toward the ceiling and make sure one knee over the other crosses.
- Now repeat the same what he has done in the exercise crisis.
- Inhale when lifting and cross your knees and exhale when you move your upper body toward your knees.
- Vertical contraction repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times for three consecutive series.
side Abdominal also will help eliminate excess belly fat and also help provide proper training for your love handles. It is very similar to crunch exercise. The only difference here is that you have to lift the right leg when is leaning left shoulder to the right shoulder and vice versa. Repeat 10 to 12 times on each side for 2 consecutive games.
6) The bicycle exercise
This is another exercise that will help to remove excess fat around your abdominal area with ease.
- flat on the floor or carpet are maintained and keep both hands on each side of the head.
- Now raise both legs off the floor and bend them on their knees.
- Now pull your right knee close to your chest with your left leg out. When you are bringing the right knee you can try to fulfill his left elbow right knee to have a perfect stomach contraction.
- Now take your right leg out and bring the left knee close to your chest. Now, lift the upper body and make sure your right elbow touches left knee during a perfect crunch.
- Repeat this 10 to 12 times on both sides and for two consecutive series.
7) Bearings Plank Exercise
Exercise plank rolling is another popular exercise that will work very well in the lower back, hip and abdominal area .
- Take your position on the floor or carpet so that your knees and elbows are resting on the floor.
- You need to look forward so your neck is aligned with the spine.
- Now lift your knees up so that you support your legs now on your toes.
- Now contract your knees and keep this plank pose for about 30 seconds. Make sure you breathe normally during this routine.
- Now move back and forth for the next half a minute to constitute a rolling plank exercise.
balancing side Plank
- Lie down on the floor in a side position.
- support his weight on his right elbow and right leg. Make sure the right elbow is perpendicular to his right shoulder.
- Place your left leg over the right leg. Keep your knees straight and lift yourself so that your hips are off the ground.
- Hold for about 30 seconds. Once you practice this position, you can hold in this position for 1 to 2 minutes.
- do the same on the other side too.
8) Lunge twist
If you are a beginner trying to work the abdomen to remove excess fat, then you should try first out rotation lunge exercise.
- Move your left foot forward and bend the left knee. You will feel the hamstring stretch right leg.
- Now lift your parallel to the ground and make sure they are in front of you hands.
- Take a big step forward with the left leg and feel like you are sitting in a chair. The right leg should be placed back and you must use your toes to support the right leg.
- Make sure the upper body and spine are in the upright position to make perfect lunges.
- lunge Now perform the same exercise on the other leg.
- Repeat this for 15 times.
9) side by side Bending
side by side Bending not only helps reduce excess fat deposits in the stomach area, but also helps give the handles love in a perfect way.
- Stand in an upright position with feet together. Raise both hands and extend over your head and make sure they are intertwined.
- Now bend your body to your left side as much as possible until you feel a strain on his right side. Hold for 15 seconds.
- Now back to the same standing.
- Now repeat the same on the right side. Now hold this position for about 15 seconds.
- Once you feel comfortable hold for 15 seconds, you can increase it to 30 seconds or more on each side.
10) Empty Stomach
If you are a beginner looking to do some exercises to reduce belly fat, then you should start with low impact exercises like exercises vacuum stomach. This is an exercise that focuses primarily on breathing.Additional Tags for this post:
excercises to reduce fat in telugu | aim fats to removed |