Many women today are deciding that exercise and pregnancy are a good combination and they are choosing to continue with their exercise routines to the end of pregnancy with the consent of the doctor, course.Exercising during pregnancy offers many health benefits. Helps the mother to reduce the amount of weight gained during pregnancy and also helps to get the weight …
Many women today are deciding that exercise and pregnancy are a good combination and they are opting to continue their exercise routines until the end of pregnancy – with the consent of your doctor, of course
exercise during pregnancy offers many health benefits .. Helps mother to reduce the amount of weight gained during pregnancy and also helps you lose weight after giving birth. Exercise also increases energy levels and tones the body of a woman in preparation for the physical stress of labor and delivery.
According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, healthy pregnant women should be involved in some kind of safe, comfortable exercise for at least 30 minutes most days of the week, as long as their doctors say it’s OK.
best exercises for pregnant women
There are a number of exercises that experts recommend pregnant women to maintain flexibility and muscle tone.
- Walk. Not only walking help maintain muscle tissue in good shape, but can also aid in digestion and circulation -. Common problems for pregnant
- Swimming. Swimming tones the muscles work many different muscle groups and is also very good for the cardiovascular system.
- Yoga. Yoga relieves stress and is also beneficial to teach pregnant women because of the way to control your breathing that can be useful during childbirth. Many yoga classes are geared specifically to pregnant women.
The exercises should be avoided during pregnancy
Although exercise is generally good for pregnant women, there are some ways that should be avoided.
- jogging. Unless you are already an avid runner, you should probably refrain from jogging. It is a high-impact exercise that can unnecessarily shake the back, chest, knees and pelvis.
- horse. Because a growing belly may affect the center of gravity and sense of balance of a woman, exercises, such as riding or biking can increase the likelihood of falls. It’s too risky and not recommended by most doctors.
For most women, exercise is safe during pregnancy and encouraged practice. Studies have shown that most women experience easier labor and delivery when they are physically fit. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and a sports bra support. Also, listen to your body. Exercise during pregnancy should be comfortable at all times. Be sure to check with your doctor to see that you are healthy enough for exercise during pregnancy.