These days it is really important to purify the toxins from your body. Among the best approaches to treatment that is the best method for detoxification – wheatgrass or wheatgrass. Wheatgrass acts as a perfect sun energy and only 7.5 grams has the same nutritional value as 175 grams of celery, carrots or lettuce. Its cleaning power was known during the period of the pharaohs.
Today, when we face daily stress, polluted environment, the radiation unsafe and unhealthy food, one of the most important things that has become always is always detoxification.
If you feel tired and hard and is constantly distracted, purge the body with wheat grass can help with the recovery of your energy and improve your health.
Here are some signs that you need detoxification:
unpleasant odor and body odor
Flatulence and gases
Excessive weight gain or weight loss
fatigue, lack of concentration, poor memory
The benefits of wheatgrass
Wheatgrass has more than 100 components necessary for individuals, and among them are important enzymes, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
About 70 percent of the composition of wheatgrass is chlorophyll, which is one of the most important elements. It is essential for the removal of heavy metals and toxins from your body. there are also minerals iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium and B, B17, C, F, K, E, A.
Wheatgrass can increase the amount of red blood cells, cleanse the blood and various organs and stimulates the digestive system. Due to the high concentration of chlorophyll supplement the blood with oxygen. Efficiently cleanses the liver and eliminates toxins. It can stimulate the thyroid gland and lowers the acidity of the body.
grass juice wheat back gray
Great benefit of consuming juice fresh wheatgrass is also what can slow the growth of gray hair and gray hair to restore natural color.
She had no gray and she was 82!
Dr. Ann Wigmore was the first to promote green juice drinking young cereal. She studied in detail the curing properties of wheatgrass juice and detail describedand developed the manufacturing process wheatgrass headlines shallow at home or elsewhere. She did and modest wheatgrass juicer to make this mixture of life accessible for everyone.
She had no gray hair, which was even 82 years! It was amazing to the point that the studentsaskedfor a piece of his hairtoexamine in the laboratory. The test showed that it was her natural shade!
juice wheatgrass is an amazing cleaner blood and assistants in the revival and recovery of our skin.
Wheatgrass offers a wide range of health benefits and medicinal because of the high content of chlorophyll and amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
start with 30 ml of juice each day; and can increase up to 30 ml twice a day.
Here is how to grow wheatgrass
- Leave wheat seeds soak for 8-12 hours.
- put the seeds in the glass jar; wash them three times during the next 24 hours.
- When observed the first emerges, plant the seeds.
- Pour sown wheat and the bottle cap during the first three days and the well water wheat in the morning every day and spray at night.
- On the fourth day opening the bottle.
- In order to prevent mold and maintain the perfect temperature for wheat is 21C at 26C. If rust appears, you must plant another wheatgrass.
- Wheat grass can be cut when it grows about 20 centimeters. Two days before harvest sun exposure so does its job of chlorophyll synthesis.
- Use new seed for other growths.
- You can get the juice wheatgrass putting in a blender or grind in a blender and add a little water.